Next

Hey reader-chan. Please stay till the end of the chapter to read the Authors Note for an explination. Also sorry if the chapie sucks cuz I'm trying to get back to the swing off things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Chica!?" My voice echoed out as I was suddenly enveloped in a room of darkness. "Chica! Where are you!?" I tried to call again.

What just happened!? First there was the cupcake we found, then all those crying children, then again a secret pass through wall, and over there was a crying ghost child that glowed after Chica gave her the cupcake, and- and-!

"Don't worry (Y/n). Chica's spirit is just free. No need to worry ballerina." A voice said from behind me.

That voice...

I immediately turn around, recognizing the voice, surprised to see who it was.

"Jack!" I screamed as I ran to him and enveloped him in a big hug.

Jack happily hugged back and we just stayed like that for a few seconds. Tears streamed down my face as he rubbed my back.

"There, there now. A beautiful face like yours shouldn't be stained with tears." He said, looking at me.

I smiled and wiped my tears. "I can't help it. I haven't seen you in so long." I said, hugging him closer. "The others miss you. I missed you."

"I missed you too (Y/n)." He said, playing with the strands of my hair.

"Where have you been?" I asked, pulling away from the hug.

"I've been watching over you all. My spirit is not at rest until all your spirits are at rest, so I watched over you all, making sure no one got hurt." He replied.

"At rest?" I asked, taking a seat on the floor.

"Yes. The other's spirits are unhappy. That causes the spirits to be restless. When a spirit is not at rest, their souls will never be truly free." He said he sat in front of me.

"That's why they stay in their animatronic suits. Their death has lead their souls to a restless afterlife and stay in the animatronic suits like a magnet."

I nodded my head in understanding.

"But I guess you can also blame me for that." His head hung low and his raven black hair swept over his eyes.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He looks up at me, his black eyes with white pupils cloudy with guilt and shame. He took a deep breath and continued.

"I too was a victim of Vincent's killer streak when I was a kid. I inhabited this puppet form to get revenge and hid from everyone. One night I heard the screams and pleas of children. When I came... I was too late." He paused for a moment, trying to collect his. thoughts.

"I heard their cries, they wanted revenge, and so did I. So I helped them inhabit the animatronic suits so they could make physical contact with the world. To help them get their revenge." He then hesitated.

"But as I said, I was too late. Vincent escaped and never came back and now their stuck in their animatronic suits until someone can set their souls free. And its my fault..."

He then looked at me hopefully. "But you can change that."

"Me?"

"What do you think you've been doing this whole time? You've been helping me set their souls free."

"How? I don't understand. Why are their souls still not at rest? Springtrap has changed! What am I doing to set them free? What i-"

I gasped as Jack started to fade away. He started to slowly turn transparent, disappearing.

"Jack?"

"It seems like we've run out of time." He said, standing up.

"Wait? Where are you going? Don't leave me yet!" I quickly grabbed his arm and stood up beside him.

"I'm sorry ballerina. Time really is short, but I can't stay here for very long." He says as he continues to fade away. He then turns to face me and embraces me in a hug. 

"But I still don't understand what I'm doing! I still have so many questions to ask!" I say as i hug back

"Don't worry this won't the the last time we meet."  He says. He then gave me a small kiss in the forehead. "Now wake up."

Before I could react everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey reader-chan.

Okay I know you all probably hate me for not updating for so long but here me out.

Okay so recently my little sister just got out of the hospital and my family has been really been falling apart too. I don't have a dad so my lolo (For all you people who don't speak Filipino, lolo means grandfather) has to work for us, while my mom and lola (Grandmother) stays at home to take care of me and my sister. And because my sister went to the hospital we've been having  financial problems too, especially since school will be starting in a month and a half.

Really sorry for not updating in a while and I'm sorry that its also a crappy one. I'll try to update as much as possible again. But I wanna thank all of you who haven't left or gave up on me. You guys have been really patient, but i wouldn't be surprised if almost everyone who reads my books left. At least I have you guys that actually waited :3

Anyways, bye reader-chan!