Catching up

(Y/n)'s POV
"So how have you guys been?" I asked.

We were just catching up cause, you know. We were walking around the establishment, me being the tour guide. Specifically me, Amy, Freddy, and Mike. While the others did random stuff.

"We've been great! But we missed you so much!" Amy exclaimed.

"Yep. Especially Amy, she wouldn't stop talking about you and how much she missed you." Mike teases.

"Shut up!" Amy said playfully punching Mike's shoulder as Mike just chuckled.

"So Amy. When did you and Mike start going out?" Freddy asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ya. When did you guys get together?" I asked.

"Well actually it kinda started when the pizzeria burned down." Mike started.

"Really?" Freddy asked.

"Ya. I saw the news about the pizzeria burned to the ground and almost instantly drove to the pizzeria. When I got there their were so many firemen, police, and very confused employees, including Mike." Amy continued.

Me and Freddy nodded in understanding.

"Yep. I was just going to work until I saw all those police and firemen. I was so confused. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw someone screaming and shouting, demanding to let her in." Mike said.

Flashback

Mike's POV
I got out of the car and saw so many policemen and firemen. What happened? Where's (Y/n)?

"I'm sorry miss but we can't let you in." A police officer said.

"You have to let me in! Please! My friend is in there somewhere! I have to find her an know that she's okay!" A familiar looking girl said, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry miss. Orders are orders. We will do our best to find your friends. Don't worry." The police officer apologized.

She hesitantly nodded and walked away, still crying. I decided to comfort her. I ran up to her.

"Umm excuse me miss. Are you alright?" I asked.

Then she turned around revealing a very familiar face.

"Amy?!" I asked, surprised. Can't blame me. Amy rarely cries! This is not the Amy I remember. She must have been hit pretty hard for her to cry.

She looked at me confused then her eyes widened in realization.

"Mike?!" She asked, surprised as well.

"Fancy meeting you here." I said smiling.

"Mike!" She said hugging me. I lightly blushed as I hugged back.

"Where's (Y/n)?! Have you seen her?" She asked hopefully.

I sadly shook my head. Her head dropped as her fist clenched.

"S-she's there. I j-just know it. She w-wouldn't l-leave me t-that easily! She- s-she..." She said shaking before burst into tears again.

I hugged her and stroke her hair, trying to comfort her.

"Shh... Everything's gonna be okay." I said.

She continued to cry but started to calm down.

"I know. It's just... I never thought she would be taken away from us this early... You and her were my best friends I've ever had. It's just so unfair!" She said holding back the tears.

I thought for a moment. Then an idea popped in my head.

"Tell you what. How about I get us some ice cream to help cheer you up. Strawberry cookies and cream?" I suggested.

"Hey! You still remember my favorite ice cream flavor?" She said smiling and shocked.

I smiled. "Of course! You guys were my best friends too." I said.

"Well. What are we waiting for? An invitation?" Then she grabbed my hand. "Come on!" She said enthusiastically as she dragging me.

I smiled. There's the Amy I remember.

End of Flashback

(Y/n)'s POV
Me and Freddy smiled.

"After that, I guess we just started getting closer and closer." Mike said smiling as he grabbed Amy's hand.

Then the 6 am bell rang.

"Bye guys!" I said as Amy, Mike, and Emmy walked off.

"Come back tomorrow!" Chica called out.

"It's been good seeing you guys!" Goldie shouted.

"Don't forget to come back. Ya hear?!" I said.

Amy turned around and gave me a thumbs up. Then disappeared into the distance.