Pain

(Freddys pov)

I walked back into my room and saw Goldie laughing on the floor "what's so funny?" I asked in annoyance "you...* laugh*... failed mis-miserably" I blushed in embarrassment "how do you know" Goldie responded "I saw you with foxy in the cove and you tried kissing him *laughs*"  my face grew redder " you know I'm beginning to believe that you told me I like foxy just so you can get a laugh" Goldie stopped laughing and said "now me and you know that's not true"  my anger grew "YOU KNOW WHAT SHUT UP I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN NOT TO ASK YOU....GRRR IM A GO ASK CHICA" Goldie grew mad "I'm giving you advice you know what I'm going to end up Garr" he left the room saying "I'll get you for this" he then put a mess in my room. I was still angry as hell..... I calm down just a bit and left  to go find chica. She was in the kitchen, when I had walked past the cove I saw Goldie in the cove holding the curtains apart "hi Freddy" he smiled, my anger from earlier came back and controlled me, before I knew it I saw myself punch Goldie as hard as I can he bled from his nose and mouth "fr-freddy wh-why did you d-do this" he started crying. I was confused Goldie doesn't cry "Goldie you know what you did!" as soon as I said that he cried harder "who's g-goldie" Goldie instantly turned into foxy "FOXY!"

(foxy pov)

I cried as Freddy yelled out my name is he going to hurt me again? He came at me holding his arms out but I stepped back in fright "ge-get away from me..." he replied after a while of silence " foxy I'm sorry I didn't mea-" " JUST GET OUT MY COVE!" I yelled as I fell to the ground crying... I thought he was my friend I thought he would protect me... why am I always lied to!

(Freddy pov)

I was shocked at foxy outburst, I instantly got out of the cove and ran into the kitchen "chia I need your help" she stopped making pizza and turned to me "what is it Freddy" I responded as fast as I can "I did something terrible and I need to fix it" chica asked me what I did I told her the story and she responded back " maybe give him a kiss to make him feel better" my cheeks glowed pink "WHAT!!!" she giggled " a kiss on the cheek its the only way to make him feel better" I sighed "i'll do it" she giggled and started making the pizza. I grabbed all my courage and headed to the cove.

(foxy pov)

I needed to cheer myself up my first thought was the blade I sighed knowing it was all I had. I grabbed the blade and put it on my wrist, my body shook more because of my sobs, I pushed down on the blade reviling red liquid, just as I was about to press the blade harder Into my wrist, the cove curtains were opened by Freddy.... I stood paralyzed, blade still inside me

(Freddy pov)

I opened the cove ready to cheer foxy up I expected a fox sobbing on the floor but instead I saw foxy with a blade in his wrist his face was still a bloody and teary mess. I walked up to foxy and took the blade out of his wrist and put it on the floor, I grabbed foxy the hand and made him stand up "foxy I'm sorry ok I know your hurting but STOP JUST STOP CUTTING its not gunna help" he started shaking again this time crying loudly, foxy grabbed my waist and pulled his snout into my chest I blushed so did he "Freddy I'm sorry..... I .. I don't wanna cut but.... I do" "foxy...... I'm here for you" I kissed his cheek and watched him turn a bright red he was cute........ I now know..... I love foxy.... I smiled

(foxy pov)

Freddy kissed me and I enjoyed it do I like him...... I blushed I do..... I know he doesn't love me back the kiss was probably just to make me feel better....... this loves gunna hurt!!