Day 1 ( pt 2 )

( foxy pov )
I woke up with a warm feeling in my "lower section", so I picked up the covers and saw Freddy's paw around my member, I blushed and tried moving myself slowly. Once I got my body free I put on my shorts and head to the kitchen I feel bad for making freddy worry about me.... I should make him a special breakfast!! I said in my mind. Once I got in the kitchen I made some honey pancakes I still remember the day freddy first ate these. .....
(Flashback )
"Freddy!!!" I heard Goldie yell, Freddy stood up from where we were playing and walked over to the kitchen, I followed him and wagged my tail. Me and freddy walked in to see a stack of pancakes on the counter, we drooled and climed up the counter "hey guys take it easy... here try a piece" Goldie said as he handed me and freddy a piece of pancake. I held mine in my paws and watched freddy nibble his, after he nibbled the piece he shoved his head straight into the stack and started eating.... is it that good?! I grabbed the piece and stuffed it in my mouth, I then spit it out and gagged "ewwww it's to sweet!!" I said wiping my tongue. Freddy looked at me then back at the pancakes.... he hugged the pancakes and continued eating.
(Flashback over )
I giggled at freddys reaction and started grabbing pots.
(Freddy pov )
I woke up to see I was all alone on foxys bed, I got up from the bed and put on my clothes "hey freddy!!" I jumped and turned around to see chica smiling "hey chica.... what's up?!" Her smile quickly turned to a frown and she started talking with a sad tone "I know this might be alittle to soon but.... I was thinking maybe... why not have a-a funeral for f-fox...." chica didn't get to finish because she was already soaking in tears, I hugged her and she hugged back. We parted and I looked at chica with tears in my eyes "I say we can give foxy a beautiful funeral.... we don't have much time... four days... *sob* all he has left is four days...." I said wiping my tears "wha-what?!" I heard a crying voice that was combined with a whimper, I turned around and saw foxy holding a plate of pancakes and his face was as scared as the time that we used to abuse him. Chica slowly moved away from me and foxy "fr-freddy... please tell me this is just a sick joke.." foxy said with his voice cracking "foxy i....I was.." I needed to tell him anyways.... but I can't do it now, or at least I don't want to do it "freddy.... TELL ME THE TRUTH" foxy yelled as tears streamed down his face "foxy... I please.... ok I'm sorry but... " I put my head down "four.... four days?!" Foxy whimpered as he tried keeping his voice steady "I'm so sorry foxy... I should have told you.... but i... you would... foxy" foxy dropped the plate and the glass smashed into pieces "yo-you knew?! I thought chica had berly told you.... FREDDY HOW COULD YOU?!" foxy said as he stomped his foot down.... right on top of the shattered glass.
(Foxy pov )
FOUR DAYS?! FOUR DAYS TO LIVE?! HOW COULD HE NOT TELL ME?! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER!!!! WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME?! I stomped my foot down, I ignored the pain in my foot and ran to the office where I shut both door and hide under the desk, this.... this can't be true... I mean me and freddy are supposed to be together....TOGETHER FOREVER.....
(Bonnie pov )
I walked down the stairs to the basement, I had a flashlight and a ply bar in my hand, once I reached the bottom I turned on the light bulb great dim lights!! "Hello?! Spring trap?!" I called out bonnie... heater...now I walked to the heater and slid it across only to reveal a secret door open... hurry I grabbed the ply bar and put it in position push!! I pushed and heard a Crack. I slid the door away "spring trap?!" I said alittle scared "help~" I put the flash light on a golden bunnies and gasped, the bunny was covered in bruises and his fur was missing "spring.... is that you" he looked at me with his scared eyes "help~" I grabbed him bridal style and ran up the stairs he's so light....
(Freddy pov )
I ran to the office after foxy but then the door slammed me right in front of my face, I slammed the door "foxy please open up... I'm sorry!! I just wanted you to be happy!!!!" I cried on the door. Suddenly I fell to the ground as foxy opened one of the doors, I quickly jumped to my feet and hugged foxy, he hugged me tightly and cried in my chest "I don't want our last day to be us getting mad at each other... I can't go with myself if I die fighting you..." I grabbed him harder and we cried in each others fur. After a long while of hugging and crying we started walking to foxys cove, foxy suddenly fell and hit the floor hard "foxy... are you ok?! What happened?!" I said as I picked him up bridal style "my foot... the glass..." I smiled and kissed foxy, while I kissed him I took two glass shards out foxy whimpered but I continued to take then out, when we seperated I saw foxy his stomach "you ok foxy?!" I asked really scared what if he dies early?! "Freddy I be fine... just hungry" I chuckled and brought him to the kitchen, where we got food and drinks.
(Chica pov )
I was playing with my ball by throwing it all around the room, suddenly bonnie came in and locked the door behind him "CHICA HELP NOW!!" He yelled at me dam bonnie any ruder?! "What makes you think I'll help you?!" He looked down at his paws and so did I, I gasped as I saw him holding a golden bunny who looked pretty bad "get him on the bed now!!" I said as I took a med kit from my drawer and started working on the bunny, bonnie helped me first time she does something good... but why?!
(Foxy pov )
I looked at the sun which was going down and sighed, Freddy took me to my bed and we cuddled but the only thing going through my mind was three days left.....