The long night

??? Pov
I looked at the camera that was pointed at the stage and gave a small groan as I laid back in the chair jeez this place is boring, nothing to do and nothing to eat.... Maybe they left some pizza in the kitchen? I thought to myself as I stood off the chair and turned the camera off, I began walking out the door and towards the kitchen. The halls were dark and scary as I passed by the office a few wires hanging "OK seriously how is this place open if the ceiling is as well?!" I said to myself as I walked to the kitchen. The door was opened and lightly showed a small light handing from the top, I walked in and looked around hmmmm no pizza....

Chicas pov
I giggled quietly and walked towards the kitchen, the fox went inside I saw it! .......WAIT A DAM MINUTE! HE BETTER NOT BE GRABBING MY PIZZA SAUCE!!! she yelled to herself in her mind and quickly ran into the kitchen, Bonnie looked at chica and shook her head "jeez chica way to keep it quiet... " Bonnie said loudly enough for me to hear, Bonnie quickly ran after chica then freddy and foxy followed

Foxy pov
I ran into the kitchen expecting chica Bonnie and Freddy to surround the fox we saw earlier but instead a broken jar of marinara sauce laid on the ground while chica chocked the blue fox yelling at him "WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS MY SECRET PIZZA SAUCE I HID IN THE CABNITS LOOKEL WHAT YOU DID!!! IM A SLAP THE BITCH! " chica yelled while the rest of us laughed. When chica finally put the fox down was because freddy talked her into only knocking him out instead of killing him "so what do we do with the fox? I say we leave him the back room and make him think he's an animatronic!" I said knowing the fact I love playing that joke, Freddy grinned and laughed as he walked to me and gave me a kiss on the lips which I gladly kissed back "alright calm down foxy, we gotta talk to him first... Chica-" freddy paused looking at chica wanting to strangle the fox over again for the spilled pizza sauce "OK bonnie, mind taking him to the storage room and grabbing the rope?" Bonnie nodded and grabbed the fox by the collar then walked away. I smiled and grabbed freddy by the ear then brought him towards the cove "freddy! " I said excitedly as o saw Freddy's cute confused look "yes foxy? " I smiled and looked at the ground should I tell him? Or wait for him to get surprised... Well I mean I can wait... Hey I hope freddy likes my new outfit I will put on for him... "hello?! Earth to foxy do you read me loud and clear? " I snapped out of it and looked to Freddy giggling "yeah sorry... Anyways I got something to.... Never mind I'll let you find out heh" freddy nodded and smirked looking to foxy "alright.... By the way come to my room tomorrow I have something to give you... By the way your blushing... What's going on? " I smiled wagging my tail "you'll find out tomorrow hehe"

_-----------------------------------------------------_
Sorry it's short guys tried giving you it at soon as possible, next one will be longer