golden spring (not really)

Goldies pov
I looked at springtrap as he took my plate and his own to the kitchen then put them in the sink, I smiled and stood up my stomach was full and my mind was happy. Springtrap came in a while later with carrot cake on his mouth and some on his paws, I laughed and walked over to him "hey springy you didn't happen to eat any of the carrot cake did you? Cause I think it was bad" I said teasing springy a bit, it was fun I winked at chica to go alone with it, springy looked at me a bit wide eyed before shaking his head "no I didn't....." I laughed and looked at him, gosh why is he so dam lovable..... Wait what? I'm sure I MENT as a friend.... Yea I have nothing on him... I looked at and motioned him to wipe his mouth, he chuckled and wiped his mouth with his paws, I saw a small piece of frosting on his bottom lip that started to annoy me "no bottom.... Wipe the bottom" he chuckled knowing how much things like this annoy me, I groaned and shook my head I wonder what carrot cake taste like.... I couldnt take it anymore that little piece is annoying the hell out of me, I retched forward and licked the piece of frosting off of springy lips, I blushed a dark red as I realized what I did "shit...." I whispered as I looked at springy who was blushing as well, the rest of the group looked at me, I stood there like a idiot and looked at them with my blush darkening a bit "ummm........" suddenly I herd a loud crack and shatter, we all turned our heads to a plate in the kitchen breaking, they all stood up and walked in, springy grabbed my paw and took me to my room. He locked the door behind him then looked at me "what was that about...and why are you so warm... " he was right I didn't feel how warm my body got, I felt myself having a erection as I looked down, springy didn't notice which was good so I had to keep my cool "I don't kn-" turn it hit me..... Welp this is going to be a long and lonely mating season....

FREDDY pov
I felt terrible for laughing at foxy, sure it's kinds funny he's a vegetarian but still I shouldn't have laughed, I sighed and looked over at the cove, well Atleast I know he isn't cutting, I grabbed the plates and walked to the kitchen then put them in the sink. Me and chica talked as we washed the plates and everything else, she walked off to her room and I walked around the pizzeria, then a white paper was slid under the front door, I quickly walked over to it and picked it up, i flipped it and read the paper, it was short but really informative and interesting "so new night guard? Can't wait.... Iv been wanting some blood" I smiled knowing this time I won't let the night guard leave alive...

I know it's short but the original one didn't save so yew I'm sorry but here ya go