Bonnie's fun, Freddie's challenge

(Bonnie's pov)
I walked to the storage room and opened the door slowly incase the fox was awake, I peaked in and smiled as I saw he was still asleep. I quickly walked in then closes the door behind me, looking at the masks gave me an idea "hehe this will be funny" I whispered as I began grabbing masks and different paints.

(Freddy's pov)
I woke up to find foxy gone, I sat up on the bed and looked around yawning a bit tired dam that was some great pleasure last night! I thought to myself as I lifted the covers off myself. I stood up and began walking to the door holding my fur in my paw trying to untangle the knots. As soon as I opened the door I saw chica looking at me "oh hey Freddy I was just about to knock your call you... Hey pizzas almost ready also I thought you might wanna have this" she said as she passed me a note "I found it by the door today don't worry I haven't read it yet so I'll leave you to it" she said and walked away. I looked to the note and tilted my head as I opened it, I read it and almost wanted to hurl jeez how am I going to tell the rest?! Well I could wait on that.... Today looks like no one's coming so I might as well cuddle with fo- a sudden clank of metal got my attention, I turned around and went into the restroom where I found foxy holding a rusty pipe, I chuckled and looked at him "foxy what are you doing? Haha" foxy lowered his ears and put the pipe down "I was well... I kinda... Ummm I saw it and got curious heh but don't worry I'm sure it's not useful.... I hope" I looked to where foxy pulled the pipe and saw it was from under the sink, I was about to freak out but then noticed something.... There's no water?
(Chicas pov)
I turned the sink on to try and wash the pizza pan but I was surprised to see no water coming out, I groaned and hit the pipe roughly hoping it would do something "gr! Work you stupid pipe! " I yelled but then shook my head as I grabbed the pan and walked to the restroom in hope of washing it in the sink. As soon I turned that knob I dropped the pan and yelled loudly "FREDDY!!!!!!!!! THERES NO DAM WATER!! I CANT MAKE MY PIZZAS IF I DONT WASH THE PAN! " I yelled grabbing that pan again and walking back "jeez chica calm down its not like it's the end of the world" I shook my head and pouted "It is if I can't eat pizzas! " freddy just laughed at me and walked past me "I'm sure the water will come back later for now just eat the pizza you have" I groaned and looked at Freddy "fine hurry up and get the rest"

Foxy pov
I walked out of the restroom and to my cove, it's funny how I haven't been here in a while, I went to my treasure chest and opened it, I searched through it looking for a magazine or something to read but instead got a painful pinch, I pulled my paw back as blood filled it "oww... What IN the names of-" I stopped and looked at the thing that poked me, it was my old hook. I let out a sigh as I took it from the chest and held it in my paw "wow.... I never thought I would hold this up again... It's kinda dusty maybe I can clean it" I told myself as I stood up and walked to the storage room. As soon as I walked in I saw Bonnie covering something in black and red paint, it had a Bunnie mask as bonnie painted that black as well "hey Bonnie.... Ummmm what's going on here?" Bonnie looked at me and laughed "HA I'm a scare him when he wakes up, hey doesn't he look like nightmare Bonnie?" I shivered knowing those nightmares creepest me out "yeah a bit, just add a bit more black to his belly" I said as I grabbed a couple of wipes from the shelf and made my way back to the cove. Freddy was sitting on my bed as I got there, he was holding up one of my old eye patches "hey there captin" I said chuckling, Freddy turned to me and smiled as he stood up, he had a creepy smile telling me he was planning something I backed away and looked at him as he took the eye patch and strapped it to my head over my eye "freddy why you giving the eye patch? " I said as I looked at him weirdly woah wearing this again feels strange... It's going to take me a while getting used to seeing with one eye freddy smiled and kissed my cheek "I want you to do a performance again... You know for old time sake" my knees suddenly felt weak as I perked my ears and turned a bit pale pr-proform?! I haven't done that in years, plus I don't know if I can! I mean look what happened last time! I didn't realize it but I had been whimpering, Freddy kissed me again this time on the lips, I calmed down a bit and took a deep breath as I looked down to my hook "i-i don't know.... Fr-" freddy cut me off and looked down at my hook, he grabbed it and slid it into my paw which it suprizingly fit "foxy you'll do just fine I gotta go take care of somethings but when I come back I'll help you make a little play or something alright?" I nodded with my ears drooped as I looked down to my hook and eye patch I can't preform not again... I guess trying would help... But what if they laugh? What if I panic and throw up? What if I can't sing as well and they all hate it? What if.... What if I happen to bite again?

---------------------------------------------------------
YAY another chapter done! Hope you all liked it, I has question for my readers and that is how are you all with me changing the time sequences? Is it alright if I do that or do you want me to stick to the time line and add different restaurants? Well anyways have a good day, or night when ever you are heh