Pregnant?

No ones pov
___&__&___
As freddy and blitz turned to goldie goldie gave a slight nervous chuckle, he spoke a bit embarrassed as a blush crossed his face "well you see.... Remember when Emily died to keep foxy alive? I may have transferred more than her life..... I think I might have transferred her fertal egg inside foxy... Well then I'm guessing you guys had se-" blitz blushed and yipped "OK! We get what they did to the egg please don't say that word" he pleaded before Freddy chuckled and nodded.

"alright so basically.... He had an egg up his as- "

"language!!! "

Freddy growled slightly as he looked over to the fox. "say one more thing fox and I'll have you sit in the dam storage room without anything on!!! " blitz drooped his ears and nodded keeping his muzzle shut. Freddy turned back to goldie and smiled "so you mean... I'm going to become a dad? " goldie nodded then frowned slightly as he looked down from Freddy's eyes "that's if the baby survives..." Freddy nodded and looked back at goldie smiling as his small little bear tail stub wiggled "don't worry it will, we'll take care if it and k-" Freddy was stopped by a loud screech from the kitchen "WHERE IS THAT BITCH?!?!??! "
Foxy pov
___&__&___
I woke up angry as hell that little shit just knocked me out using a rag! Grrr I could've died!! I'm a kill that little son of a.... Wait... This isn't me why am I acting like this? We all need a little freedom once and a while... Well yeah I agree but... Wait... Who are you? You know who I am so stop denying it, I'm here to help not to worry now let's get back on the subject, where's that BITCH that just knocked you out? Grrrrrrr don't change the subject! But.... Yeah... Let's go get him! Foxy then stood up as he began running towards the door holding his hook in his paws "WHERE IS THAT BITCH?!?! " he yelled as he ran out and looked at freddy then spring trap and lastly goldie, he walked passed Chica and Bonnie before growling in Freddy's chest giving him a hug "where is he?! " Freddy looked around a bit confused "I don't.... I don't actually know... He was here till I looked away for like one second then he was gone...." foxy growled not taking the excuse "lies!! Where is he?!" foxy yelled before turning to goldie and spring trap who just shrugged and looked around "Freddy's saying the truth... We actually don't know where he went... " foxy sighed and dropped his ears as he crossed his arms. "fine don't tell me.... But no more hugs until I find him" foxy said before letting go of Freddy and turning his back on him, Freddy looked around frowning slightly "if I knew where he was I would give him to you!" suddenly the ceiling dropped a small piece on to Foxy's head, he looked up and saw blitz clinging to a black wire from the ceiling "how the hell did you get up there?! " Freddy yelled as he looked up "i-i don't know..... " he yelled back before pinning his ears back "traitor! " he playfully yelled as he saw foxy retch for the wire but failed, Freddy chuckled and grabbed Foxy's waist, he picked him up and put him on his shoulder, foxy blushed and kissed Freddy before turning back to the fox. Blitz watched the two kiss then giggled as he looked at the two "awwwe you guys are so cut- eek! " foxy yanked the wire down bringing the fox slamming him down on the floor with a loud thud.
Freddy pov
___&__&___
Alright now for the questions.... Let's hope we can get as much as we can Freddy thought to himself as he grabbed the fox by the tail and lifted him up, he watched blitz squirm and heard foxy chuckle "alright now we have a few questions..." Freddy said in a small snarl, foxy leaned in and whispered something to him ohhhhh let's play good cop bad cop on him! I've always wanted to do that! Freddy chuckled nodding as he raised his paw and socked the fox, he watched him go limp as he put him down. Foxy climbed off Freddy's shoulders and laughed "you could've muffled him... You didn't have to beat the day light out of him haha" Freddy chuckled and looked down at the fox "yeah but what's the fun in that" goldie watched the three before walking backwards grabbing spring trap, Chica and Bonnie then running away probably freaked out. Freddy and foxy grabbed the fox and threw him in the office as he closed both doors and turned the power off.
Moments later
Freddy smiled as he stood in the corner he saw the fox wake up then he began walking towards him holding his flashlight as he turned it on "well good morning" he chuckled seeing him jump, soon foxy began walking towards both as his yellow eyes glowed and his hook scratched the metal door making tiny sparks. Freddy smirked looking at foxy as a thought came across his mind damn that's hot... He chuckled and looked down at the fox as both stood over him "we have a few questions for y-" foxy interrupted screeching out "tell us what we ask you and don't you question it brat!! " damn foxy... When did you become so fuckable? ...well looks like I'm good cop... Freddy push foxy back slightly "look just answer some simple questions that's all... " I heard foxy giggle at blitz his tail poofed and his eyes widened "o-okay... " Freddy smiled and sat down besides him "alright we wanna know why you are... Well you! People are human and that's the only reason they come here, we ate the only animals that can act human? So we wanna know why you're a animal as we-" foxy slammed his hook on the door "we wanna know why the hell you're a fox and how did you get here!! " he yelled. Blitz whimpered as his ears drooped
"i-i-"

"answer the question!! "

"y-you ca-"

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!"
foxy yelled, his voice turning slightly dark as his eyes flashed black and white then returned to normal pretty smart using that, Freddy slowly put his paw on foxy and brought him down "calm down he's only a small fox... 17 I think... " Freddy turned to blitz who shook his head and slowly talked to Freddy seeing the plan work slightly "I'm 15...a-and yo-you aren't... You aren't the only animals... The term is anthropomorphic.... But humans call us furries... The only reason why you only see humans is because this place is on the humans side of the city... After the riot-" Freddy widened his eyes looking at foxy who stood amazed "wait... So there's more of us?... And what riot?! Oh god... And why the hell are you a 15 year old getting a job?! " foxy asked shaking the fox widely "well... Yes... But humans hate us, they see us as a mistake hence why the riot began, humans began murdering us but went without punishment then they began calling us pets, soon it got so bad the city had to separate us... That's when the humans began attacking, fortunately we managed to hold them back and make this wall... But I'm here because my family well... That's not important but I needed a job unfortunately the only one available was this one so I accepted it... A couple men escorted me through the wall and brought me here before getting kidnapped... I don't know where they are or what happened but I ran in here then tried ignoring it.... " Freddy and foxy were surprised and shocked they nodded and looked at him before offering a paw to help him. Blitz took Foxy's paw and got up, they both patted his shoulders and opened the doors as they walked out "wow... I never thought humans would do that... " Freddy said as he stopped and looked at foxy "humans have done much worse than this... " blitz said as he kept his ears drooped, he looked up to Freddy and blushed slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously "so... I was still wondering... Am I allowed to stay? " he asked shyly oh shoot I forgot about that... Hmm Freddy turned to foxy who was thinking as well before turning to Freddy and shrugging meaning he was okay if he went or stayed. Freddy looked down atvtge fox and...

_______________________________________
QUESTION:-:-:-:-:
alright you all tell me here! Should blitz stay or leave? It's all up to you all please leave answer in commentz byyyyeeee

Holy cow that was another long chapter, hope you all enjoyed please answer in the comments by pups!