Wreaked In Love

**The day before**

So today is Friday and guess what my brothers getting married tomorrow, whoop whoop. I love my brother to death he's my best friend and so is his fiance, there usually the only one there for me I mean besides Matt and Indy. My brother, his fiance and his two friends and I were setting up at the camp site they were getting married at, but my brothers a stoner and so am I so you know how that goes. The people camping beside us were good friends with my brother, (as of one day ago), we ended up taking a break to smoke, my brother had dabs and I wanted to try them.

Don't do it Janessa.

To late, I hit that dab rig so hard I coughed to the point I was gagging.

I told you.

Shut up conscious.

I went to sit down over at the bench by the tents, and oh man was I feeling dizzy. I held my head trying to calm myself down but I couldn't, so I layed my head down, ugh I seriously couldn't see straight. I kept looking up at my brothers friends trying to make myself look okay but I knew I wasn't.

Your fucked.

Well I guess that's true, I feel like it's the end of the world, I mean was it.? Is it.? I don't know but I'm really starting to loose it. Everything around me is spinning and I've gotten to the point I'm just trying to get there attention, I tried to wave my hand in the air but I could only keep it there for a short amount of time because I was to weak. I set my hand on top of my head with my mouth wide open not being able to close it.

Boy is this going to be embarrassing for you.

Obviously.

I kept putting my hand up and finally my brother noticed me after what felt like hours, wow I'm just feeling so dehydrated. My brother looked at me and laughed.

"janessa are you okay.?" Hes finally getting the point that I'm not because I can't even answer him.

"Babe!!" He yelled for his fiance. I mean I would yell for someone else to. "Come here hurry!!" She ran over and started tapping on my cheek.

"Janessa? Janessa? Can you speak? Talk to me!" I was trying to talk but I just couldn't, I finally understood what was going on, wow how stupid could I get.

You can get pretty stupid.

Wow thanks.

"I never should of let her take that dab fuck, your never smoking again you hear that.?" My brother seemed really scared. All I wanted to say was 'im sorry' but of course I couldn't.

"can you drink water.?" My brothers fiance asked, by the way her name is Lyssa and my brothers name is Jason, sorry for the inturup, anyway. I nodded at her question and let her put water in my mouth.

"not so much." I could only faintly speak but I could, I told my brother to carry me into the tent and I fell asleep right as my head hit the pillow.