Chapter 4- Lawleys "Date"

**five minutes ago**

"Shut up!" I walked out of nicks house and called lawley.

"hello?" I said

"hey jenessa I'm at the alley way waiting for you." Aw he's already waiting, wait Aw? No I can't like him yet.

"oh alrighty be there soon." I hung up, alrighty.? What the actual fuck.

I finally got the the alley way to find lawley with his back against a wall and a cigarette in his mouth, wow he smokes to.? I wonder if he's a stoner hm.

"Yo Lawley!" I yelled to see a startaled little lawley look at me and dropped his cigarette.

"What the fuck I was thinking you'd come from the other way.?!" Haha mad lawley.

" Well I'm sorry Mr lawley, I didn't mean to frighten you, oh will you please forgive me." I smirked at him and he laughed.

"no I will not, kidding of course, haha so I see you brought your penny board and we even have the same pure black ones, lets ride around.?" Wow do we match everything.?

"let's do it" I dropped my penny board and lifted off with my foot, lawley was trying to catch up with me but he couldn't. I went to put my foot down to stop because I was about to hit grass at this little playground but I ended up flying forward but I caught myself in a spy roll.

"whoa janessa are you alright.!?" He seemed worried Aw.

"THAT WAS AWESOME IVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE.!"
I yelled exited.

"what fall.?" He looked confused as ever.

"NO DO A SPY ROLL.!" I'm so excited oh my fuck hahaha.

"oh my god haha" lawley died of laughter and he fell on the grass next to me.

Me and kian, I mean lawley, talked for hours, it's already at least 10:00pm but we really didn't care, were both rebels.

"so race you to the alley.?" Lawley said about to put his board down.

"you can try lawley." I set my board down and pushed off.

"Hey that's not fair you cheated.!" Lawley put a pouting face on his lips and pushed off on his board.

"Just shut up come on.!" I yelled back, I turned back to soon and ran into the brick wall of the alley.

"your getting hurt everywhere today. Are you okay.?" He looked down at me whose now on the ground with my hand to my head.

"I'm all good just help me up." He stuck out his hand and I placed mine in his, once I stood up he didn't let go, he just held it and stared at our hands.

"lets go over here, just set your board down." He said pointing to the middle of the alley that was really dark, maybe one or two little lights but barely working, lawley still didn't let go of my hand he just intertwined our fingers, he doesn't seem like all the bad boy you'd think he is.

"so lawley, what you got in store for right here.?" I smirked and circled around him with a finger to his neck.

"uh I-I don't know." He mumbled, whoa am I scaring him?

"well I might have a couple things." I smirked again.

"Wait is that supposed to be flirty or that your gonna hurt me.?" Oh my god.

"Lawley I would never hurt you omg why are you even thinking that." I'm literally dying of laughter. "lawley I like you. I'm just trying to tease you." I pressed my lips to his neck which causes him to moan slightly.

"i-i like you to." He put his finger under my chin and smirked at me right before pressing his lips to mine which lead to a full make out session.

"we-should-do this-again." He said in between breaths.

"definitely, but I think I should get going it's cold." I pulled away.

"okay let's go, here have my flannel." He took off the flannel that was wrapped around his waist and helped me put it on, it was slightly bigger but he's still skinny but very tall.

Kian walked me to my door step and grabbed my hands.

"well today was great nessa, I would love to do it again." He smiled at me.

"me to and here's your fla-" I started to take off the flannel but he stopped me.

"keep it, well I'll let you go in now" he kissed me again, it was passionate, and I really liked it, I felt so much, it was nothing campared to Dalton, I think I'm really starting to have feelings for him and I just met him, this is bad..