Chapter 3- First day

First day as a senior alrealdy.? Gee man this is crazy, me and Nick are just walking to school and all I can think about is finally meeting Lawley, I'm gonna call him that from now on, sounds sweet but bad ass at the same time.

We finally entered the school and got our schedules from the office, we were late so the bell rang right after. Nick walked me to my first class cause I had no clue where anything was, I entered my first class, great every seats taken except one in the back, okay well I'm not talkative anyway. I sat next to some kid wearing the same band T as me but many holes, he had black skinny jeans on with also, many holes. Well maybe this is Lawley, damn he is fine, he was leaned back in his seat, he has that bad boy kinda swoop in his Brown hair, his jaw line is fleek to the max, his eyes are dark dark brown but when he looks at you they sink into your soul, whoa wait that was kinda creepy, anyway just hot damn everywhere.

The teacher started calling off the names on the attendance list and of course the first name to be called was Lawleys.

"Kian Lawley!" She yells.

"here" Kian raises two fingers and loosens up the rest downward.

Holy fuck his voice is like a godess but the bad boy type of godless.

She calls off the rest of the names "we have a new student here today, can you please come to the front and introduce yourself." I stood up and walked to the front of the class not even one bit nervous.

"Hey I'm Janessa parlicity and I'm from Oregon. I just moved here so yea what's up." I smiled and Kian decided to yell.

"what's up janessa.!" Wow what the..

"sup lawley" I smirked at him and didn't hesitate to use his nickname from me. He honestly looked so confused when I said that though, I went and sat back down and he just stared at me the whole period.

The end of the day honestly came really fast, the bell was ringing and I found myself staring at lawley who I surprisingly have all my classes with. Lawley and I both had to stay after class and clean the classroom while the teacher went to a meeting because we were throwing paper at eachother.

"so lawley, I've heard a lot about you." I smirked at him.

"oh really.?" Lawley smirked back at me. "and how is that miss janessa.?"

Wow lawley really is a lot like me damn.

"i have my ways, haha just kidding, Nick justice is my best friend he told me that you remind him of me." I laughed at my joke, I'm really stupid.

"Well we are in matching clothes it seems to be." He smirked again.

Jesus that boy has a way of turning me on.

"seems so, hey let's chill today you and me lawley, let's see if we really are alike." I'm really into this idea.

"Alright here call me when you get home, lets meet up at the little alley way to the park." Wow all planned out okay.

"sounds cool." I answered and the teacher came back shortly afterwards and we both went home.

I went straight to nicks after putting my binder in my house and told them I was leaving, I had to tell him everything that's happening in like 5 minutes, I was about to walk out when I hear Nick say "don't eat each other's faces to much!"

"Shut up!" I yelled back.