Chapter 6- Remember what.?

I woke up in a room that at first I didn't recognize but then realized I was in Nick's room, why am I in Nick's room.?

"Nick.?" I shook Nick to wake him up before I look at my phone to see it's only 4:00am.

"Shut the fuck up its like 3:00 in the morning." Well he's close.

"It's 4, now get up. I really need some explaining." I slapped him.

"Bitch what the fuck do you need explaining for this early." Whoa ok.

"what happened last night.?" I'm really curious.

"okay well not last night but the night before you came to my house really late and scared the shit out of me and then we got drunk as a fucking llama and then we were sick yesterday, stayed home from school and now it's Tuesday." He said that really fast shit.

"Whoa whoa whoa, it's Tuesday.?" I asked.

"Yes and since you woke me up we should probably get up for school." He seems mad, oh well.

-

**at school**

"Hey janessa." Kian looked at me and smirked as he came up behind me at my locker.

"Well hello Mr.lawley." I smirked back. He came up behind my waist and started sucking on my neck. "Whoa hey what are you doing."

"We kissed Sunday night what's wrong with this.?" Wait what.?

"What? What happened Sunday, I was with Nick Sunday night.?" I'm honestly so confused.

"no you were with me, I mean until at least 12 or 1" he looked at me confused also.

"Kian I was never with you Sunday night." I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

"you don't rember what happened at your doorstep.?"

"remember what.?" Omf.

"You know what maybe I was just a one night stand, you stood me up, fuck you." Kian stormed off as I tried to call for him, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED, I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING.

I left the building tears forming in my eyes, why am I crying.? I don't have feelings for Kian. I reached nicks house and walked in and ran up the stairs into his room.

"NICK WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME AND KIAN ON SUNDAY NI-" I walk in to find him and a shocked faced Kian sitting next to him with his hands on his neck. "Oh Uhm hi Kian."

"Jenessa I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you what happened with you and Kian, I explained to him everything." Nick came up to me but I'm still confused asf.

"I'm still so confused though someone explain."

"Okay well-" Nick started "on suday night you came to my house freaking out because you and Kian had kissed and you were gaining feelings for him."

My face became so red so I put it down, I don't remember any of this still.

"Jenessa can we talk outside please, we need to talk." Kian stood up and grabbed my hand as we walked down stairs to the front door.

"Kian I'm sorry I don't remember it's just I-" he stopped me.

"hey it's alright, I know why you don't and I don't blame you, I'm sorry for freaking out on you in the hall today, I feel really bad I take back everything." He's eyes started to water.

"it's alright Kian it's not your fault." He stared me straight in the eyes "what.?"

"can I do something.?" He smiled, I knew exactly what he meant and I smiled and nodded.

He kissed me then and there, it was so passionate, and at that moment I remembered everything, the kiss the freak out everything.

"i-I remember, I remember the kiss and I remember my feelings." I smiled.

"wait you really have feelings for me.?" He looked at me dead serious.

"w-well yea, a lot." I smiled.

"me to." He smiled and kissed me again.

I don't know how much better this could've gone.