Chapter 1

Brooke's POV
"Aren't you excited about our new boarding school Brookie?!" My annoying sister Paige said while my mom drove me, her and my annoying brother Josh to our new school! "Mom, can you remind me why I have to go to a boarding school?" I asked my mom "Oh Brooke I promise you will have fun and make new friends, and remember we have no choice! You all got expelled from 3 schools!" My mom said while she droves I was really mad at her because I didn't wanted to go to a boarding school eww...

Paige's POV
I was soo excited for my new school! I don't understand why Brooke doesn't want to go to Pittsburgh Boarding High, maybe because she did have friends at our last school. Finally I saw two talls buildings infront of me, then my mom parked her car in a parking lot "Guys.. Welcome to your new school.." She said, then I jumped from the car, then I took my bags and gave my mom a hug. Josh and Brooke seem a little bit mad, but thats fine because I know that they'll love this school like I do!

Josh POV
While my mom took us to the school entrance I clash with a beautiful blond girl who dropped one of her bags "Oh, I'm sorry I'm so clumsy!" She said while she put her hair behind her ear "Um.. No! It was my fault sorry! I'm Josh by the way!" I said while I shake her hand "I'm Chloe! Nice to meet Josh!" Then she leave "Hey Romeo! Movr on we gotta get to the school" Brooke said while Paige giggles.
I just keep walking while I keep thinking in that beautiful girl! I hope to see her again!