Chapter 3

Kenzie's POV
I said goodbye to my mom and gave her a hug and a kiss then I head up to my room, when I get in thr room I saw three beds, a bunk bed and an individual bed, I chose the top of he bunk bed so I put all of my stuff in my bed and then I layed a minute on my new bed, but then I heard someone talking, then I looked at a blonde girl getting into my room "Hi I'm Chloe!" She said "Kenzie!" I said while we shake hands, after we talked some minutes, another blonde girl get into our room, "OMG! I'm soo excited about this! I'm Paige btw!" She said, I was the only brunette trapped with two blondes...

Chloe's POV
When I get into my room I look at a brunnete little girl laying in the top of the bunk, after introducing myself she told me her name was Mackenzie, then we talked some minutes, but then ANOTHER blonde girl get in the room and introduce herself as Paige Hyland, the first thing that came to my mind was the boy I saw at the parking lot, she is very similar to him. "Do you have any siblings?" I ask "Yeah, I have an older sister called Brooke and a twin brother, Josh!" She said while she take her all of her stuff out of her bags.
She is the sister of the cute boy! OMG