Chapter 31

Paige's POV

"Kenz, what are you doing?" I asked while kenzie attacked her closet, "um.. Well I am going outvwith Lucas today and.."
"WHAT! WITH LUCAS OMG KENZIE!" I said interrupting her, "yeah! Is going to be like our first date! But I'm kinda nervous od going out alone with him.." She said, "ok.. So why don't Maddie go with you! She's your sister after all!" I said, "mm.. Yeah! That's a good idea, I hope he doesn't think of her as a third wheel.." She replied, "he won't, I promess!" I said.

Zack's POV

"What if she doesn't like me? What if something goes wrong? What if-" "Hey Lucas what's wrong?" I said interrupting Lucas,
"Well.. I'm going out tomorrow with kenzie and I'm really nervous.." He said while he walked around the room.
"Aww! Lenzie!" I said, "stop it.. We're just friends.." He said while he blushed.
"Ok, so if you are so afraid ans nervous of going out with her why don't you tell Gino to go with you! After all he's one of your best friends!" I said, "yeahh! great idea! Thanks Zack!" He said.

*Mackenzie's and Lucas Date*

Maddie's POV

I can't believe Kenzie convinced me to came to her date with lucas. This is just too boring, they are in one table eating their ice creams while I am in a different table with Gino.
"Um.. Maddie?"
"Gino?"
"Would you like to go out with me? Again?" He asked, "yes, but when?" I asked "I'll buy you an ice cream now, this will be our first official date!" He replied, "perfect, let's do that!" I said, but before he went to buy my ice cream, he hold my face and kissed me, "wow! Y-yo-you kissed me!" I said shocked, "yeap! That was our first official kiss as a couple." He said, "a couple?" I asked "yes, I was wondering if you would like to be.. My girlfriend.." He said nervously, "I'd love to!" I said.

Kenzie's POV

"Wow.. Apparently Maddie and Gino are officially a couple.." I said, "yeah, they are.. Cute together.. " Lucas replied nervously, "kenzie, can I tell you a secret.." He said, "yeah, of course what is it?" I asked, "I'm in love with a girl, and I really want her to be my girlfriend.. How do you think I can ask her?" He said, in that moment some tears start falling down my cheak, but I hide my face before he looked at my face, "well um, I think that you can tell her how long you've been in love with her, and that um.. She's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen!" I said with my head down.
"Great thank you! So um.. Kenzie?" He asked
"Yes.." I replied
"I have been in love with you since the first time I met you, and I really want you to be my girlfriend, because you're the most beautiful girl I ever seen.."
"Yes! I want to be your girlfriend" I replied, after that I gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheak.

Hi guys! I hope you're enjoying this story! Now I'm going to mention some of the couples I haven't wrote a lot of
Paige and Zack
Kendall and Nick
Josh and Chloe
What couple should be next??

{Btw I would appreciate if you check out my new fanfic called 'Tags'} Thanks! ;)