Chapter 35

Kendall's POV
I was doing my homework with Nick, until I heard a girl crying in the bathroom, "um.. Kendall did you hear that?" Nick asked me "yeah.." I replied nervously, "um.. Who's in there?" I asked while I knocked the bathroom door.
"It's just me, Chloe"
"Ow, Chloe what are you doing in there crying?" I asked, "I'm just sad about the kiss.." "But it was only the part of the play, there's nothing to worry about, I'm sure you still like him!" I said,
"But it looked so real" she said while she opened the bathroom door.
"Nah, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like Maddie in that way"
"Yeah Chloe, Josh has told a thousand times that he's soo into you!" Nick said.
"Really?" Chloe asked impressed. "Yeah! He told me you're the first girl he'd really liked!" He replied.
In that moment Chloe stop crying.

*The next day*

Chloe's POV
"Chloe I need to talk to you!" I heard Maddie's while I walked to Geometry class with Kendall and Paige, "what's wrong Maddie?" I asked
"I just, wanted to apologize for the kiss between me and Josh!" She replied.
"Yeah, it's ok don't worry!"
"Um.. Cool, thanks for understanding that we didn't meant to kiss! It just happened." She replied.
"What? I thought you were talking about the kiss you had in the play." I asked
"Um.. I gotta go!" She said, before she ran away, "hey, what happened? Do they kissed again?"
"Chloe, I'm not sure if you really want to heat this.." Paige said.
"What, just tell me!" I insisted, "well, after the play, Maddie and Josh were so happy of how the play turned out, so they hugged each other, but, after they hugged they looked at each other and... Kiss!" Paige explained.
"WHATT!!!!!" I yelled.
I can't believe my best friend kissed the boy I like, AGAIN!!

Maddie's POV
"I'm the worst friend!" I said while I walked with Brooke and Kenzie down the school halls,
"No Madds, you're not, you couldn't control your feelings, that's all!" Brooke said.
"Yeah Madds, it's not the end of the world, and I'm pretty sure that Chloe will understand!" Kenzie said.
I really felt bad, I didn't meant to hurt Chloe or Gino,
GINO!?!
I can't believe I didn't explained him all this situation! I've gotta do it ASAP!

TEXT:
Maddie: Gino! I need to talk to you!!
Gino: What happened?
Maddie: Just meet me in the girls lounge in 10 minutes!
Gino: Ok!

I feel so nervous! I don't know how Gino will react to all this situation!

++++++++++++++

"Hey Maddie, what's wrong?"
Gino say while he sat on the sofa
"I- I have been hiding something from you!" I replied nervously.
"Well, just tell me! I promise I won't get mad at you!"
He insisted.
"Ok, so I, um.... I kissed Josh!"
"You kissed WHO!?!" He exclaimed, "sorry, it was a mistake!" I replied
"Well, you don't have to be sorry, you can kiss and make out with whoever you want! Just forget about me!"
He said while he leave.
"I thought you promise you won't get mad at me!" I said, while I locked myself in my bedroom.

"Maddie! What's wrong!" Brooke and Kendall asked while they hugged me,
"I told Gino about the kiss and he told me to forget about him!"
I explained with tears running down my eyes.
"Maddie, we're so sorry!" Brooke said,
"Yeah Madds, but don't cry! Everything will be ok!" Kendall added.
"Thanks girls! You're the best friends a girl can have!" I said with a litle smirk.

Hi everyone! I hope your enjoying this story!! The next chapter will be really interesting.
Btw, I really would appreciate if you guys read my new fanfic! "He likes my best friend" it's a new dance moms fanfic I'm working on!
Byee!!xoxo