Chapter 27

Chloe's POV
I was doing my homework under a park tree when Maddie came running to me and start talking "Chloe! I need a big favor!! Please go with Gino and me to a double date!" "Mm.. Ok.. But who will be my date?" I ask "um.. Josshh.." She whispered, "oh ok, so then.. NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE" I yelled, "please!! If you go with him I will have a chance to date Gino!" I can't say no to Maddie she's one of my besties. "Ok I'll go.." I said with my head down, "aww.. I love you Chlo, thanks!" Maddie said while she hugged me.

*Friday 4:00 p.m*

Maddie's POV
"Chloe!! Hurry up!" I screamed while I knocked on Chloe's door.
Finally after some minutes of knocking desperately the door she came out wearing a simple pink T-shirt and leggings, "what is that?" I ask "this is my cloth" she answer with an smile on her face, "ok.. If you want to look bad on our date is your problem.." I said "is YOUR date madds, not mine!" She said while we waited for the boys, "well hello Ladies.." Gino said, "Hi Gino.." I said while we both stared at each other, "hi!" Josh said to Chloe, "hi.." She said with her head down, "ok.. So let's go!" Gino said.

Josh's POV
it's really awkward sitting next to Chloe after what happen on the party, "Chloe listen I.." "Save it Josh I've heard enough from you.." She said while she stand up from the table and leave "Maddie, Gino! Chloe is leaving!" I screamed but they were too busy staring at each other. "Ok.. I'll go with her.." I said. Then I ran behind her, "Chloe wait!" I said while I hold her hand, "listen Josh, you're a super cute guy and I really like you, but you're with Kalani now and I'll have to accept that, because I don't li-" I stopped her with a 2 minutes kiss. After our kiss ended she stared at me "I'm sorry Chlo, I jus-" «SMACK» She slapped me in the face "You're the biggest idiot I ever met! How can you kiss me when you're already with Kalani!" After she said that she leave.

Chloe's POV
I can't believe he did that! I don't care how cute he is! He's an idiot.. A cute idiot.. He's also good kisser.. I actually liked that kiss.. I think I actually LIKE HIM! But can't blame me, he's one of cutest boys in the whole school.

*SUNDAY 2:00 PM*

Maddie's POV
While I was finishing my lunch Gino came and give me a hug "hi you!" I said "um listen.. Remember our double date?" He said "of course!" I said "well.. I was thinking if you would like to go out again, but only me and you..?" Oh my God, he just invited me to a date! "Yeah, sure. But when?" I ask "Idk.." He said "haha, listen I can't go this week because my friends and I are going out, but.. What about any other day?" I said "perfect!" He said, after he said that he leave.

Hi everyone!! Do you like this chapter? What couple should I do next? Brooke and Brandon, Kendall and Nick, Paige and Zack or Mackenzie and Lucas. Let me know in the comments! :) Byeee!!