Chapter 28

*Tuesday 4:34 pm*

Brandon's POV
"Hey boy..." I heard a sweet voice talking to me while I was doing my homework in the boys' lounge. "Hi gurl.." I said while I hugged her and kissed her forhead "shh... Be quiet! We have to keep this in secret" she said while she pulled me away, "yeah babe I know but.. I really want to tell everyone that you're my beautiful girlfriend!" I said while I hugged her "yeah, me too baby, but you know how our friends will react if they know that we're dating." She said with her head down, after she said that we both stared at each other while our lips start getting closer, until we kissed..

Paige's POV
I was looking for Zack on the boys' lounge when I looked at Brooke and Brandon KISSING! "What the-" I whispered while I hide in a corner, "hi Paigey." Zack said while he stopped behind me, "shhhhhh... Look over there" I whispered "but.. Why? How? When?" He whispered. "What are we doing now!?" I asked "nothing.. Let's see how long they can save their 'little secret'" he said while he smirked.
Then he hold my hand and took me to the girls' lounge.
"What are we doing here?" I ask "oh well, I just wanted to ask you if you would like to.. You know, go out with me sometime?" After he ask me that I start blushing, and start giving him a sassy smile. "Really? Me?" I asked "yeah.. I think it would be fun!" He said "I will love to.." I answer. "Great" he said. I can't believe I'm having my first date with him.. He's sooo cute!!"

Brooke's POV
"So.. You really want to tell our friends about us?" Brandon ask while we ate our lunch together "yeah.. What if, we tell our friends to meet us at Starbucks on Friday, and we tell them there?" I ask "mm.. That sounds good bae! Let's do it!" He said while he smirked.

Hi everyone! Did you liked this chapter? I tried to do my best, but it's kinda messy.. :/ Sorry!
Do you think the next chapter should be about Zack and Paige or Brandon and Brooke?