Chapter 13

Brandon's POV
I can't believe what I just said... I just don't want to see them being tortured by those witches! "Yes, come here babes!" Nick said then all of the girls walked to our arms, then Nick hugged Kendall, Lucas hugged Kenzie, Gino hugged Maddie, Josh hugged Chloe, Zack hugged Paige, and believe it or not I had to hugged Brooke... "Ok fine! Let's go girls!" Nia said while she walked away with her friends.
"Um so... That was weird but.. Thank you" Brooke said "Uh.. Yeah! No problem!" I said then all of the girls smiled at us and leave "Maybe... They aren't that bad.." I said.

Chloe's POV

I just can't believe this! They said we were their girlfriends!! I was shocked "Girls.. Why do you think they did that?" Paige asked "I don't know but.. It was so cute!" Kenzie said, we all keep talking about that while Brooke only walked in silence..

Brooke's POV
"Sis.. Are you alright!" I heard Paige telling me while we walked to the school park, "Uh... Yes I'm fine!" I lied. I just feel something I've nevr before.. When he hugged me I felt protected, it was something... beautiful.. BUT! I can't fall in love with my enemy! I had to wake up! We hate each other!
When we finally get to the school park we all sat in the grass and start taking selfies and start talking abot ourselves, like besties "Guys.. We are besties right?" Kendall ask "Yes, of course, yes! I love you girls!" Everyone said.. "Ok! Let's give ourselves a name!" Maddie said "mm.. What about something simple like.. Sisters?" Kenzie said "Yass!" I said then we all hugged and we tell each other we loved each other no matter what.