Chapter 3

The alarmclock rings brutally loud, I turn it the fastest I can.
7 am Monday.
I sigh but then I remember.
Yes I'm going to meet Luke and his friends today. Imidiatley I get out of bed at a extremely good mood.

I get changed wearing a white shirt and Black long tights with bootcut. Then I throw some makeup on and head downstairs.

'Why're you humming?' Lilly asks.

Aum, nothing I say and continue humming while making breakfast.

She opens her mouth to continue but I give her a glare and she closes her mouth again.

Besides that my morning is perfect, plus that I just remembered we washed my white converse.
I feel tumblr when I walk outside and that feels refreshing.

At the harbor I can see the guys imidiatley, I can hear them very well too, they're shouting and playing around.
Then they notice me.
'HI EMILY' someone of them screams
I laugh and wave at them.

'So this is Emily' one of them says

'Yep, that's me' I say

So this is Michael Luke says pointed at the blue haired boy who just talked.
'There is Calum,' a dark haired boy smiles.
And there is Ashton, Luke says pointing at the one with curly short hair.
'Hi', he says with a very cute voice.
I meet his eyes, gorgeous.

'So, we should go to school now' Luke says pointing at his watch.

'Yes, come with me boys',' I say and start walking.
Luke comes up and goes next to me.

'Nervous?' I ask.
'A bit' he answers.

Oh you don't have to be, just ignore the girls with big earrings and small handbags you'll be fine.

He chuckle

Ashton comes up towards me and Luke, 'any tips or rules at this school?'

'You mean like unwritten rules?'I question
'Yeah' he says
'Just obey the girls...I start
'...with big earrings and small handbags' Luke fills in

Ashton look confused
'Just chill, it will be fine I say' and smile.

Michael and Calum go next to us now and we enter the school yard.

'Wow it really is small' Calum say.
We enter the school and imidiatley I see my friends spread across the main hall.
'We have to go to the principal to get our schedules' Luke says, 'can you point it out?'
'Yeah it's down the hall, up one stair and then to the left there's a door that say principal'
'Awesome' he says and smile
'See you later,' Michael waves.

When I walk towards my "friends" I can see their eyes wide open
'You know them!?' Alex gasps
'Yeah, why' I say confused.
Did they know the band?
'Omg that was the hottest boys on our school that just walked in' Cortney exclaims.
'What about your boyfriend?' I ask
'He's nice but not that hot, you think you can introduce me to that tall one?'

I feel like I'm having a very heavy stone in my stomach.
'Aum, yeah' I mumble
Fantastic she says and the other three girls clap their hands asking if they can get introduced too.
I just nod.
We head to the chemistry classroom.
I sit down in my window place with no one beside me, Melissa is sick. I'm not sad that she is. The only reason she sit with me is because I'm good at science. While I sit mixing acids and take notes she sits with her phone using snapchat. When mr. Kinley asks why she's not working she says she's searching for something and she always get away with it!
So I'm not worried she's gone today I'm used to be alone.

Class starts, Mr. Kinley starts drawing an writing on the whiteboard. I'm so focused on the molecules I jump when there's knocks on the door.
Who could tha...I smile when I remember who it is.
Calum and Luke is the ones that is just as old as me and they are the ones to step into the classroom.