Chapter 5

Textmessage
Emily
U free after school? :)
Luke
Yeah, why?
Emily
I can show you a place where to pic blueberries!
Luke
I won't be able to stop thinking of blueberries now

I snort when I read his textmessage
He turns around and chuckle.

When it's lunch we all happy leave the classroom and when I'm just about to open my locker to leave all the work, someone pokes my shoulder.

'Yes?' I turn around to see Alex pale skin very close to me.
'Oh Alex' I grin

'Calum' she just say

I look on the other side of the hall to see Calum and Luke having some conversation.
Then I nod at Alex and make my way over to them while Alex's following me.

Luke notice me and interrups Calum.
'Hi Em' he says

Alex look at me with a look that no one could expect mean something, but I know that she just reacted on my new nickname.
Actually I've never had a nickname, everyone was just simply ok with Emily.
That's why it starts to heat in my face when I hear "Em" because then I know it's Luke speaking.

Well back to my mission

'Calum, this is Alex'
'Alex, Calum'
They smile a bit at eachother But remained quiet.

'Just talk about spiders or something I say as a joke'

'Ew, spiders' they say at the same time with the same voice.
'You hate them too!?'
'Yeah, one time I was in ny shoe...' Alex begins.
'Really!?' Calum gasps.
(Sorry that they sound like three years old)

I smile and pull Lukes arm to make him leave for lunch with me.

In the lunch area we meet Cortney, she sits between Ashton and Michael (who looks very uncomftorable) and Melissa who sits on the other side.

Hey guys! Ashton shines up and interrupts Cortney in the middle of a sentence.

I lean over and wisper to Melissa; Hey can I just talk to you.
She nods and she stands up and walk with me to the end of the room.
"We'll be back" I quickly say to the others.

'So, what did you want to tell me?' She says.
'Yeah well, me and Luke is going to hang out after school and my dad can't know about that and I'm grounded and...yeah.'
'You grounded, haha' she chuckles.
'I know you can't believe it "the good girl is almost caught, but pleease' I whine.
'You want me to cover for you?' She questions.
'Yes, that would be greate'
'Actually I would it's just that Cortney..' She silences.
'Cortney what?' I say clenching my teeth.
'No nothing, I'll cover for you, but as a friend I just have to warn you. Cortney is very very jealous of you and Luke'
'I've noticed' I say rolling my eyes.

I quickly send a message to my father to tell my "plans" and go back to my seat.
-
School slowly ended and finaly we could leave our last period.

I pressed all folders in my locker and felt a heavy breath against my neck sending shivers down my spine.
I turned around to not find a smiling Luke but a fake grinning Cortney.
'Cortney' I say let a fake smile flash over my lips.
'I heard you introduced Alex to Calum'
'Mm'
'So..' She starts and turn slightly towards Luke as he's standing at his locker
'Ehm, he's kinda taken' I mumble
'Yeah obviously' she says rolling her eyes. 'No I mean the guy he's talking to, his name is Ashton. Right?'
'Well I don't know him better than you...' I start
'Oh come on Emily, please do it for me'

If I do it I won't do it for you. I want to say.

'Okay okay fine, I will introduce you'
'Thanks Em or whatever Luke calls you' she says in an annoyed tone.
I give her a confused look and walk over to the boys whith Cortney.

'Hi Em' Luke smiles
I meet Cortneys eyes full of "You-know-I-said-it"
I ignore her. 'Hi Luke, Hi Ashton' I smile back.
'So Cortney want to be introduced to you I tell Ashton. So here Ashton is Cortney, here Cortney is Ashton, have fun'
Both Luke and Ashton and Luke looks kinda confused but then Ashton crack the most adorable smile.
'Hi Cortney' he says Smiling.

Oh god he's so gorgeous.

'Ehrm, should we leave?' I suddenly hear Luke somewhere from behind the glorious Ashton.

I snap out from my drooling world. Oh god I can't be thinking like this. Luke is the one.

Luke rubs his neck and looks uncomftorable.

I glance over at Cortney and she is smiling an evil smile and raises an eyebrow. Wow, she know me too well.
Am I that obvious with feelings? Should I be worried about Cortney? I try to shut the worries off.

'Yeah Luke, we should go' I smile back at him, the glowing feeling is back but now it's because Luke takes my hand.

This is all happening so fast, he came to  school just a few days ago and now he holds my hand and we already kissed. When I put it that way it feels like it happens too fast. Is it even real?
What about Cortneys smile, normally I wouldn't be worried but that smile at that point...
I shake the worried thoughts of my mind and enjoy my company instead.
'So how far is this blueberryplace?' Luke asks
'Not too far, it's down the hill and upp another hill then you have to walk in the forest for a little bit.'

We reach the forest and starts walking trying to avoid to be soaking wet, we mess up pretty well and just a few meters in he trip and he drags me down on the moised and soft moss.
We burst into laugh and laugh even more when we realize that our clothes is damp.

The feelings is fantastic.

When our laughs finally fades away he says 'You're so pretty'
I start blushing of course but still manage to say 'You're very gorgeous' he smiles and our cheeks shines red together.

After a while we stumble for a bit to find the blueberries, there is A lot.
We sit down, our clothes is soaked through anyways, at the beginning I just eat the berries but then I pull out a small plastic bag. We try to fill the bag and meanwhile we laugh and just having a good time.
When the bag is halfway filled Luke gets a text, nothing I usually would remember but when he receive this text he tenses up awfully, rubs his neck and just acts nervous.
'Everything ok?' I ask
'Yeah yeah, hrm it was just something with the band' he chokes out.
I give him an confused look but continues picking. When the bag is 2/3 filled I feel like we should leave, Luke is still acting wierd, even tough he smiles.
'So, it's pretty filled up, maybe we could bake something out of this some day' I say and smiles.
'Yeah, absolutely' he answers, still tensed.
'Are you absolutely shure everything's ok? You seem really bothered'
'No it's totally alright'
I could clearly see he's not ok but I'm going to let that go for now.
We walk out of the forest.
'Oh no' I burst out.
'What?' Luke say to me worried.
'How am I going to explain why my clothes are damp to my father?'
'Just say you tripped into a puddle on your way home'
I look down on the ground just to se a puddle right in front of us.
I smile.
'I'm not a tripping person but allright' I chuckle.
Luke's chuckeling too and now it's a relaxed and genuine laugh.
We're strolling home and we say goodbye and I return home.

I am sorry it has taken so long idk I haven't felt like writing, any Ideas is welcome.
Thank you for reading.