Chapter 8

I give Calum a nervous glance.

"Luke I'm so sorry but it wasn't at all what it looked like, Ashton ran into me brom behind and I wasn't ready so I fell and when I turned over to see who it was mr. Rogger opened the door"

I was now (mentally) on my knees in front of them

"Ok" he just snorted

He didn't believe me, I desperatly looked over to Calum but I couldn't really read him.

Lukes P.O.V.

I didn't want to be mad at her but I was just out of controll. It was jus alot. I mean I moved here like a week ago and it has just been kind of chaos.

Maybe I could just accept her appology, I don't want another heavy piece on my mind.

I opened my mouth but before any air could reach my vocal chord I saw my... friend or whatever Ashton was marching towards us.

That's enough

I turned my back and ran, not that it woud do anything better but I didn't want to overreact on the courtyard the second week of school. I'm sensitive and not proud.

When the lunchbreake was over I just finished school and ran home before anyone got ahold of me.

I grip onto the cold doorhandle but ofcourse it's locked. For no reason I become even more furious just because I have to reech for my keyes. I swing the door open and bash it close.

Back in Australia I sat through meetings regarding some angerproblems I've had. I kind of bloom out and become so furious.

Instead of taking deep breaths as I was told to, I run to my room, and throw my bag aggressivly. It's like a fire has ignited.

Then I take a quick turn out to the living room, to the table beside the sofa, there is a glass of soda or something. I stare at it for a second and pick it up and hurl it to the wooden floor with all my muscle mass.
It brakes and the soda and pieces of glass is spread allover the floor.

My anger suddenly dissapear and now tears are welling up my eyes.

I'm sweating and tears are streaming
- Fuck, not again. I whimper

Footsteps.

No no no who is here

Chloé, my little sister is standing a few meters from me. Just staring.

Her eyes hold fear and is shiny as the ocean surface.

No, not Chloé, she can't see me like this.

I'm turning around to find a path that is not filled with glass. I find one and I make my way to her.

When I'm just a meter away she yells
-STOP! Don't hurt me.

My heart drops tothe bottom of my chest as my chin falls and leaves my mouth quite open and I freeze.

She just turns and runs to her room and slam the door.

My quiff is glued with sweat to my forehead and my pants are wet because all the soda. Tears starting to leave my eyes again.

Fuck this shit I mumble. I'm leaving.
I need to talk to Emily.

I am the insane one.

The air outside gives me life and lowers my heartbeat a tad.
Emilys house is not too far away and I walk so fast I'm almost running. On my way out I put on a black beanie that alows my fringe to rest on my head nicely.