Chapter 7

I felt Luke's eyes ice blue cold eyes staring on me and his best friend. Before I could breath I heard a "click" ,Melissa of course on Snapchat, I cursed that dam application.

"Well, miss Carenswood and mr Irwin, would you like to join the class or would you like to keep remaining on the floor some studens laughed and certainly not Luke.

Ashton crawled of of me and gave me a hand to come up.

It felt like a wave of eyes crushing me when I went inside.

I could hear people breath, it was dead silent. This class was at the moment a collaboration class so seniors were in groups with sophomores to create a small manuscript. Therefore were Ashton here. Therefore was it double the amount of eyes judging me and probably also judging Ashton.

Finally I could drop my things at one of the two only empty seats, the one I choose to sit down at had to be in the back row with Cortney.

Right when Ashton and I had found our places the teacher began talking again about the project. So did Cortney but not about the project.

"Omg Emily what is this, I mean you and Ashton" she hissed with widened eyes while twirling a white blond lock between her longnailed fingers.

"No no seriously, nothing happened, I hurried to school and apparently so did Ashton because he literally ran into me so we both fell and I turned to see who had nocked me down and at that second Mr. Rogger had to open the door."

Cortney rised an eyebrow in disapproval.

"You want me to believe that?"

I let my hands fall in front of me and made a excuse-me-face.

"Emily you're never late, what the hell happened?"

I accidentally looked Ashton's way, unfortunately Cortney followed my sight and she turned back to me with her jaw completely dropped.

"You had sex!?"she hissed.

"What, no!" I whispered upset "why would you think that!?"

She looked at me "honey, you're never late, you and Ashton coming back at the same time and your hair."

"What's wrong with my hair!?" I whispered.

Cortney took up a mirror and said "it looks like you just came out from the bedroom." I took the mirror and kind of freaked out because Cortney was too right.

"You have a hairbrush?"

She nodded and once again saved me with her never ending beauty supplies in her handbag.

"How could I explain this to Luke, not even you barely believe me"

"Oh honey no, if you talk to Luke you will make it all totally worse."

I looked at her with a big question mark in my face.

"Look, all I say is, give him some space." She explained.

It all seemed very wrong, it felt like this needed to be explained, ecpecially since the concert is in three days. I don't know why but Cortneys disapproval made me to decide to sweap this under the rug and just give Luke some space.

"Excuse me but can the Ladies in the back keep quiet?!" The teacher called. Some people turned around to look at the two talking girls. I met Luke's eyes that was ice cold and that made me even more secure about my decision to leave him alone today.

When the class finally ends Luke is heading out before I even packed my stuff and Ashton is following him.
"Sweetie" Cortney pats my back.

I don't want to face Luke or any of the boys at lunch so I go grab a free apple in the cafeteria and then I leave the building.

There is a lot of people on the courtyard and I recognize the blue haired boy, Michael. He's playing basket, he seems so nice. I shake my head and start walking even faster while trying to unwrap my headphones when I suddenly manage to walk into somebody.
Calum.

"Whoa sorry" and looks up to his brown eyes, but someone is standing beside him. And it's no less but mr. Hemmings himself.

My thoughts ran like crazy, should I say anything now or should I trust Cortney?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Guys I know the update sucks but this story is so difficult to write, I'd love to see some comments it would make my day literally. <3