2

It took far too long for me to arrive at the place he had last been sighted, but it was my own fault.

For so long I had lived my life not as Trafalgar Lamie, but as Trafalgar Law.

There could not be two different people with the same name, of course. One of us would have to disappear.

Obviously it would be me, but wasn't sure I knew how to live as a girl any longer.

So I had decided to become Trafalgar D. Water Law completely and entirely. Just a shadow... and nothing more.

Even now the tattoos still sting on my breasts and back, but Vegapunk had assured me that those were exactly what Law's looked like.

The scientist that raised me was fine with my leaving him as he had long since ended his research into Amber Lead Syndrome- the disease that still plagued me and had turned my body completely white.

I left him with a bag filled with medical equipment and medicine for myself, as well as the recipe for when I run out. I was set.

----

The Shabondy Archipelago was not so bad.

Some war over a man at Marine Ford had occurred only a few days ago, but everything here had pretty much settled.

Out of all the rookies this island had housed, my brother's bounty had been the third highest. Growing up with a man who demanded perfection and greatness in everything he did, that bounty would just not do for me.

I wanted to raise Law up higher. To let him surpass that Monkey D. Luffy and Eustass 'Captain' Kid.

He needed to be the greatest he could be.

I didn't mind never seeing him again, just so long as I could support him from the shadows.

People ran from me in fear as I strolled through the Archipelago towards grove one and a place called 'Rocky Port'.

It was a wretched hive of scum and villainy, but I grew up with such environments and just strolled right in, twirling a scalpel in my newly tattooed fingers.

A replica of my dear brother's hat adorned my head and helped hide my more feminine eyes while the stacked high-heeled boots on my feet helped give me his height.

Bandages around my chest hid my well-developed breasts behind a yellow and black smiley face hoodie, and long, slightly baggy spotted jeans hid my shapely feminine legs.

I wanted Law to get higher up.

I wanted to help my brother.

I wanted to grant him pardon for his crimes as a pirate.

There was one thing I could think of doing.

I would have to work quickly if I wanted this to work. Wouldn't want anything to start... rotting. I shuddered at the thought.

I stopped in the middle of the grove and waited for the scum to come crawling to me.

It wasn't long until someone caught the bait.

"Oi, isn't that the 'Surgeon of Death' Trafalgar Law?"

"Yeah, didn't think he'd show his face back here after Marine Ford."

"Don't he look sorta sickly though?"

"That'll just make it easier to take him down!"

I smirked ever so slightly and turned to the crowd that had gathered behind me.

A large assortment of pirates and such were staring at me hungrily, eager to get at my brother's bounty.

With this amount of people I would be able to make my numbers in no time.

An exact replica of my dear brother's sword was strapped to my back and I slid the long blade out of its sheath in a single swipe, tucking the scalpel away in my hat.

The first man came at me and I sliced him down with ease. He was followed by the next man, then the next.

In my teenage years Vegapunk had trained me by using the excess Pacifista he had created. These men of flesh and blood were nothing.

It was ten minutes in when they finally realized that 'Law' was going after them instead of just defending himself. The chase that ensued was not an easy one for me, but I needed those precious numbers.

I had them soon enough and without having said a word this entire time, I grabbed a dead man's bag and began the real work.

The Ope-Ope no Mi would have made the process much less messy, but hey, what's life without a little mess?

The sun had climbed high into the sky by the time I had finished.

The once empty bag was now filled with the hearts of one hundred pirates.

Just as I was about to heft the bag over my shoulder, an arm snaked its way around my neck and pulled me up against the chest of its owner in a nearly bone crushing grip.

"Trafalgar." A deep voice growled in my ear. "What the fuck are you doing?"

My eyes widened briefly and I managed to tear away from the man's hold only to press my bloody scalpel against his jugular.

The face of Eustass 'Captain' Kid stared back at me in shock.

"Get away from me, you bastard." I growled in the deepest possible voice I could muster.

Eustass gave me a look. "Oi, Trafalgar are you sick? You're really pale and skinny and your voice sounds weird."

After a moment he smirked. "Well, I guess that'll just make it easier to kill you."

He took a step closer and I pressed my small blade further into his skin.

"Leave me be, Eustass Kid." I growled lowly. "Or I will kill you."

The redhead's eyes widened and I backed away for a few feet before grabbing my bloody bag of hearts and running away.

It looks as though big brother has some friends I don't know about...