3

Trafalgar Law sat back idly on the deck of his submarine, using his first mate Bepo as a fluffy pillow.

Things had settled down some after the Whitebeard War and the Isle of Women was particularly peaceful.

Monkey D. Luffy was unconscious below deck and healing from the wound on his chest rather quickly.

The day was calm. Serene. That was the case at least, until the pounding of feet on the deck caught his attention.

"Captain!" He heard Penguin call out to him. "Eustass Kid's calling!"

In moments the den den mushi was in the pirate's tattooed hands and Law answered with a sigh.

"Eustass-ya, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"WHAT THE FUCK, TRAFALGAR?!"

Law jumped at the sudden volume.

"What-?"

"FUCKING TAKE MY DEATH THREATS SERIOUSLY NEXT TIME, YOU BASTARD! JESUS, WHAT THE FUCK CRAWLED UP YOUR ASS AND DIED?"

Law's brows furrowed. "Eustass-ya I have no idea what you're talking about."

The den den mushi growled. "Yesterday at Shabondy! You killed, like, everyone in grove one!"

Law's confusion doubled. "I did no such thing. I'm nowhere near Shabondy."

"Well whoever the hell that guy was, he fucking pissed me off!"

And with that the line went dead, leaving the Surgeon of Death absolutely confused.

----

Marine Ford was a mess, but not in as bad a condition as I had expected.

Of course the moment I entered the Marine stronghold I was surrounded by soldiers and it didn't take long at all for several high ranking officers and even an admiral to come swaggering out to meet 'Trafalgar Law'.

I smirked at the admiral.

Kizaru. I had met him once along with Vegapunk many years ago, but I had just been a little girl then. He would not remember me.

None the less, I brought my bag of hearts forward and presented them to the light-man.

"I hear there is an opening for Shichibukai."

Kizaru studied me for a moment before a grin spread across his face and he rubbed his goatee.

"We were just about to have a meeting. Why don't you join us, Trafalgar?"

I just smirked and followed after the large man, leaving those of lower ranking to clean up my mess of hearts.

We walked for quite a while until we came face to face with a very large set of double doors.

"Please, after you." Kizaru grinned.

I hesitated for a moment before stepping forward and pushing the doors open.

At a large table there sat a group of six that I recognized from my time with Vegapunk as well as from wanted posters.

Donquixote Doflamingo was a giant of a man, trumped only by Bartholomew Kuma who didn't acknowledge the fact that we knew each other well from years of being experimented on by Vegapunk.

Sitting at the table were also a much more petite pair.

Boa Hancock truly lived up to her reputation as the world's most beautiful woman and Dracule Mihawk looked almost as if he were asleep with his feet propped up on the table.