4

The real Trafalgar Law scowled down at the morning paper from his position still at Amazon Lily.

One page stated that he had been spotted at the Shabondy Archipelago cutting out the hearts of a hundred pirates, while another praised him as the newest Shichibukai.

Now he was positive that there was someone going around pretending to be him.

Of course, this was all benificial for him, he was just pissed that someone had done it before he could.

Although he had to admit that the hundred hearts was a nice touch. It seemed like just the sort of twisted thing that he would do to gain power.

He flipped to the next page of the newspaper and froze.

There was a picture taken of all the Shichibukai printed onto the page; and there he was, smack dab in the middle of them all.

The doppelganger had the same hat, same hair, same clothes, same tattoos, same sword, same everything!

That wasn't the problem though, no. The problem was that Donquixote Doflamingo had his arm wrapped around the false Law's waist and was grinning like an idiot.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!'

Obviously this imposter had no idea of the history between Law himself and Doflamingo, and most likely was feeding off all of that stupid positivity the king of Dressrosa constantly put out.

...But if that was the case, then Doflamingo had to have known that the Law in the photo was a fake!

Law let out a low growl.

'The damn bastard...'

Squinting slightly, Law observed his doppelganger with critical eyes and found that there were several differences that distinguished them from him.

For one, their skintone was far whiter than Law's own, almost sickly looking.

They were also much skinnier judging by the slightly baggy clothing and the slimness of their face and neck. Their waist and arms were also rather slim.

Another difference was that in height.

Law could only just make out a pair of stacked heels peaking out from beneath the baggy spotted jeans-

Law stopped.

He blinked a few times.

He rubbed his eyes.

He looked again.

"HOLY SHIT, IT'S A WOMAN!"

----

It had been a week since my joining the Shichibukai as Law and in that time I had come to know my fellow warlords a little better, Doflamingo especially.

Every time I would enter the meeting room at Marine headquarters the large blonde man would grin widely at me and give me a hug. God I loved his hugs... Afterwards I would sit closely next to him, as always, and the meetings would start.

So far it's all been about trying to settle the world back down after the Whitebeard War and trying to find the Impel Down inmates that had escaped.

Even Buggy (being their leader at the time) had no idea to what corners of the Grand Line they had crawled to (though I'm sure that was a lie).

It was during one of these meetings, after I had gotten my hug, that Blackbeard did not show up.

"Where the hell is that flashy bastard?" Buggy growled.

Mihawk sighed and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "He probably got lost looking for the washroom, or something."

"Well somebody has to go get him! We can't start without him!"

Why did the clown find it necessary to yell everything he said?

"Well I'm not doing it." Hancock huffed, crossing her arms over her excessively large chest.

"Neither am I." Mihawk stated. "God knows I have enough directionally challenged idiots at home..."

That last part was muttered under his breath and I assumed he was talking to himself.

Buggy groaned and rolled his eyes. "Fine, you flashy bastards! Nose goes on three. One... Two... Three! Nose goes!"

I looked on in confusion as the clown pressed a finger to his bulbous red nose.

Turning to look, I saw that Hancock and Mihawk also had their fingers on their noses, as well as Doflamingo. Even Kuma had his finger to his nose.

Doflamingo chuckled. "Fufufu! Looks like my little Law has to go get Teach."

I gaped for a moment. "W-Well that's not fair!" I protested in my Law voice. "I didn't know the game!"

Doflamingo's grin widened. "Sorry Lawsie! Rules are rules! Besides, finding him should be easy with your powers."

For a second I could have sworn that his kind smile looked almost... Challenging.

I scowled, but didn't protest as I stood.

"Fine. I'll find Blackbeard." I growled deeply, then exited the room.

After twenty minutes of searching, I finally just had to stop and take a break. The white covering my entire body was beginning to hurt and was making my search last longer.

I looked at my watch and found that only had a few minutes before I had to take my medicine again.

Sliding down a wall, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

'Just a few more minutes...'

But, of course, that had to be the moment that the alarms went off.

I jumped at the insanely loud noise as it blared around me and opened my eyes to find the hall swarming with marines.

One officer stopped in front of me for a moment.

"Trafalgar Law!" He shouted. "There is an intruder! We need your help!"

My eyes widened and I got up without thinking to run after the rest of the marines, sword in hand.

In practically no time at all I was looking at a massacre.

There was no blood, but body parts littered the floor and swarmed through the air around an all too familiar figure. One that I'd seen in the mirror every day for nearly a month.

His grey eyes caught mine and I paled even further.

"Law..."