5

"Law..."

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Why? Why was he here? He should be living without want or worry with the power I provided him. Why did my big brother come to me?

God, he looked just like father...

My elder brother scowled and all the body parts dropped to the floor around him.

I unsheathed my blade as I watched the original sword he held glint in the sunlight that streamed through the windows.

Marines and pirates alike began to gather around us, but nobody entered space between the two Laws.

"You." My brother hissed, raising the tip of his sword to point at me. "Who the hell do you think you are, pretending to be me."

In my peripheral vision, I could see the six warlords coming up to stand behind me.

I scowled back at Law and mirrored his stance. "I'm Trafalgar Law, the Surgeon of Death." I growled as best as I could in his voice. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Law snarled. "I-"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My eyes widened and I glanced down at my watch. Had it been so long?

As if on cue, the dull pain that had been building up all around my body suddenly increased greatly and I let out a little yelp, stumbling on my heels and dropping down to one knee.

Law raised a surprised eyebrow.

With shaking fingers I grabbed my pack and began rummaging through it for my medicine.

Another wave of pain washed over me and I bit my bottom lip until it bled as I struggled to find the emergency syringe that already contained Vegapunk's serum.

"What are you doing?" Law growled warily, then snarled as soon as I pulled out the needle from my bag.

"What is that?" He snarled, holding out his hand. "Room! Shambles!"

I didn't have time to react as my medicine was replaced with some marine's finger.

Another wave of agony- this one at least ten times worse than the others- washed over my entire body and I let out a feminine scream at the pain.

Doflamingo reached forward to me as I collapsed to the floor completely, but his touch only made things worse.

"What is this?" Law snarled again, his anger seeming to increase at the sight of Doflamingo. "Tell me! Who the fuck are you, bitch?!"

I felt tears stream out of my eyes as I crawled free of Doflamingo and pulled myself closer to my brother. Pain wracked my body to the point where I was trembling like a leaf in a hurricane and sweat poured down my whitened skin.

"Please..." I sobbed, raising up a hand. "Please... It hurts...!"

My body spasmed before Law could answer and I somehow knocked both the hat off of my head as well as the fake goatee on my chin.

I could feel the shock in the room, but all I cared about was my salvation. I just needed that syringe.

Law stared down at me with wide eyes and took a step backwards.

"Please...!" I sobbed again. "It hurts...!"

"God damn it, Trafalgar! You're going to kill her!" I heard someone, it sounded like Hancock, shout.

Law still just stared down at me with wide, hesitating eyes.

"Please..." I whispered, the pain becoming too much to speak properly. "Law... It hurts..."