7

A pout had managed to worm it's way onto the rosy lips of Boa Hancock.

"It's been two months! I miss Law!" The Pirate Empress whined, resting her elbow on the meeting table and her chin in her hand.

Trafalgar Law gave the beautiful woman a glare and she scowled. "Not you, Trafalgar, you filthy male pig." She spat. "The better Law."

"I am inclined to agree." Dracule Mihawk stated blandly, earning himself a death glare. "She added a lighter element to the atmosphere, and," he looked Law up and down, "she wasn't as moody as you are."

Law's glare deepened and Buggy stood up.

"All in favor of flashily breaking Law out of prison say aye."

The clown raised his hand, along with Hancock and Mihawk. "Aye."

Law growled at the three shichibukai present. "That witch should rot in hell-"

"Lamie."

The Surgeon of Death paused mid-sentence at the metallic voice that spoke up.

All eyes turned to the Pacificta as Bartholomew Kuma opened his mouth once more. "Lamie."

Three sets of brows furrowed and Hancock leaned forward slightly. "Who-"

Law cut her off with a growl and slammed his hands down on the table.

"For the last time, NO!" He shouted. "SHE IS NOT LAMIE! THAT GIRL IS DEAD!"

"That's where you're wrong, brother dearest."

Law froze. His eyes widened at the sound of that familiar voice, then narrowed into a glare as he turned.

"I'm not your brother, witch..." His voice faultered as his eyes caught on the female figure in the doorway.

Lamie's still black hair had grown, framing her face with slightly curly waves. She no longer wore clothes to match her male counterpart, instead opting for a powder pink long sleeved turtleneck dress that stopped just past her rear. Knee-high high heeled brown boots completed the outfit, and the only indication of her ever having tattoos was on her exposed hands.

Behind her, Doflamingo poked his grinning face into the room and waved.

Boa Hancock nearly squealed.

"Law!" She exclaimed, running forward and wrapping the younger woman in a hug.

Trafalgar Law was at a loss for words as he stared at his doppelganger. His eyes then slid to Doflamingo and a scowl once more crossed his face.

"You." He hissed, gripping the hilt of his nodachi. "Why the hell did you bring her here?"

"We didn't come here for you." Lamie growled with a glare at Law as Hancock released her. "We came for Kuma."

Law's eyes widened at her as the younger woman calmly walked up to the Pacificta and held out a peaceful hand.

"Kuma." She spoke softly to the giant man. "Kuma, do you remember me? It's Lamie, I grew up with you. With Vegapunk, remember?"

The Pacificta turned his head to look down at her. "Lamie."

The woman smiled in relief. "Yes, yes that's right. It's me. Would you like to come to Dressrosa with me and Dofy?"

The man's mechanical eyes just stared blankly down at her. "Lamie."

Trafalgar Lamie's sweet smile began to strain and her brows knitted up in sadness. "Y-yes. I'm here. I'm here, Big Bear. It's... It's Baby Bear... Remember?" Perhaps the nicknames they shared when she was a child would snap him out of it...

"Lamie."

The giant bear-like man looked straight ahead again and said nothing after that.

Lamie turned to the rest of the Shichibukai, her smile vanishing completely.

"When... When did he have his last surgery?"

Law scoffed. "Who cares? He sold himself to the government, it's his own damn fault he's like that."

Lamie growled at her elder brother- if she could even call him that. "He was like a brother to me!" She hissed, tears springing up in her eyes. "A better brother than you EVER were!"

The Shichibukai watched the girl in shock as she wiped the enraged tears from her eyes.

"You do not know hardship, brother." She nearly whispered. "You had the Donquixote family. I had a psychopath experimenting on me daily! You had a devil fruit to heal you. I have to take injections every day just so that I don't die of pain! We may share the loss of Flevance, BUT YOU HAVE NOT SUFFERED AS I HAVE! KUMA WAS THE ONLY FRIEND I HAD!"

Lamie took a deep breath, her chest heaving from anger.

Law's shocked look melted down into a ferocious  snarl. "I have not suffered? When I first came to the Donquixote family, I had grenades strapped to my chest! I HAD NOTHING TO LIVE FOR! I WAS READY TO KILL MYSELF!"

The angered surgeon pointed backwards to Doflamingo without breaking his glare with his sister. "THAT MAN YOU ARE SO FAMILIAR WITH MURDERED THE ONLY PERSON I EVER HELD DEAR TO ME SINCE FLEVANCE; HIS OWN BROTHER ROCINANTE! You say you know suffering, HA! YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF TRUE SUFFERING!"

Lamie balled her fists up at her sides and every warlord could see that she was trembling as she bowed her head.

"After all this time, I thought things would be different... Thought you would be different." When she spoke her tone was cold and unsteady, as though she were on the verge of tears again.

"We should have died with our city."

Trafalgar Law's gaze hardened to stone as he pursed his lips. "Perhaps we should have."

The room was plunged into a dense silence at that,

[INCOMPLETE]