Chapter 2---Drama

Author's Note; Even if it's just 30 views.. I'm very thankful. Saranghaeyo~ T∆T
Don't forget to vote for BTS at the fandom awardss~~
--------

"That makes no sense.." V says, scratching his head. ( Which one? ;) )

"How does it-- Nevermind. V we need to talk about this, what will we do with it? Do we keep it? Do we announce it to the public that a MALE idol is PREGNANT with ANOTHER MA-- no, AN ALIEN'S BABY??!?" Jungkook screams.

"First off.. You had sex with an alien? Second, if you told the public they'd probably probe, and do tests on you. Pabo~~"

Jungkook walks into the dorm's livingroom and takes a seat on the couch. "One, V-Hyung, you are the alien. Two, even though doctors don't probe people; you actually make sense for once. If I told the public, they'd make a big deal out of it."

"Whatever you say, sweetcheeks, and I told you to call me oppa not hyung." V says, grinding his teeth.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say, sweetcheeks."

"OH WHY I OUGHTA--" V gets stopped by a overly dramatic Jimin.

"How dare you yell at my sweet Jungkookie?!" Jimin says glaring at V.

Jimin throws a punch at V, but V being V, he ducks and calmly stares at Jimin. "They don't call me Blank Tae for nothing."

J-Hope bursts into the livingroom out of no where. "MY HEART! MY HEART IS OH MY GOD!! JIMIN, TAEHYUNGIE, DON'T FIGHT OVER ME!! THERES PLENTY OF HOBI TO GO AROUND!"

Jungkook smirks, and calmly leaves the room as unnoticeable as possible.

"U-Uh.. Hyung.. W-Wh-What are you doing here? I thought you were practicing..?" Jimin says, while trying to avoid eye contact with J-Hope.

"Ahhh~ My horse senses were tingling," J-Hope sighs, and puts his hand on V's shoulder, "Ya, Taehyung. I know you like me, but this is wrong. We can't do this. You're dating Jungkook."

Taehyung blinks twice, and sighs. "Hobi-Hyung, Sa-saranghaeyo. Forever. But I-I have something to tell you.. I got Jungkook pregnant."
-

-----

End Notes:
Wooow. I J-Hope (HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY) that no drama goes down. Oh noooo.

I tried to make it longer, so yeah.. Byee!