Chapter Four--- Jimin The Ruiner

OMO SO MANY VIEWS.. ㅠ__ㅠ
MY HEARTEU, MY HEART IS.. OH MY GOD!
TYSM! & if you didnt already know.. school.. blehh.
And the title is a fact.. Jimin does ruin everything.
ESPECIALLY MY BIAS LIST! THX JIMIN. THX.
-----
*

Time Skip To Two Weeks L8R*

"Wow, Jungkook! You look like you ate 10 boxes of fruit chicken! You make eomma so proud.. Soon you'll have 5 gay children just like me," Jin wipes genuine tears from his own eyes, and pats Jungkook on the stomach. "Hopefully he gets his goodlooks from his halmeoni. I have to go record me eating food again. Bye bye!"

Jin walks out of the dorm, and heads to the nearest buffet. Jungkook just stares at the door in awe, and complete and utter shock. Jungkook heads into the kitchen, only to see Yoongi (Suga, if you didnt already know -.-) laying on the floor asleep........ again.

"Hyung! Hyung wake up, I'm starving!" Jungkook shouts, while stomping on sleeping Yoongi's arm.

Zzzz..

"Wake up."

Zzzzzz..

"I'll kick you again."

Zzzzzzzzzz..

"I'LL EAT ALL OF THE MEAT IN OF THE FRIDGE!!"

"NOOOOOOO!" Suga jolts upward from his sleep, runs toward the fridge, opens the fridge, takes all the meat, and hugs them as if they were his children. "Stay away."

"Okay, okay. Keep your meat. I just want some cereal."

Suga eyes Jungkook as he walks toward him. Jungkook calmly opens the fridge, gets the milk, gets his cereal, and pours them into a bowl, then walks out of the kitchen and sits on the couch. "You can stop staring at me now, Yoongi. But, where are all the hyungs?"

While stacking putting the meat back into the fridge, Suga says, "Uhh, Taehyung amd Jimin are out debating on what color baby clothes to buy again, J-Hope is writing lyrics in the studio with Rap Monster."

"Oh okay. I'm gonna go listen to music and play a few video games."

"Have fun, yo."

Meanwhile @ Le Store w/ Jimin and Taehyung

"It's gonna be a girl." Taehyung says, pulling a pink fluffy dress from a rack.

"No, it's gonna be a boy. My Jungkookie is gonna have a be-youu-tee-fulll baby boy, that looks just like his uncle." Jimin says, pulling a light blue baseball outfit that says "Heartbreaker" (u ma heart heart heart heart heartt breakuhh #gdragonaf) on the back.

"I'm pretty sure its gonna be a boy.. I mean he DID come out of MY di-" Jimin covers Taehyung's mouth before he can say anymore.

"I know. But let's just say it's a girl."

"I still say it's a boy! And you're not allowed to call MY Jungkookie YOUR Jungkookie. You could call my theory a 'fatherly instinct.'" Taehyung says loudly, repeatedly saying "fatherly instinct", and continuing to put pink colored outfits into the shopping cart.

Young teen girls attempt to hide behind racks, and take pictures, and videos of the two bickering over children's clothes. Because.. they are famous, ya know. But because they are so self-absorbed in picking out the colors of the clothes, they don't really seem to notice.

"Okay, okay. Mr. Fatherly Instinct. But.. how are we gonna pay for all of this??" Jimin says, motioning towards the cart.

"Shhh! I got this.." Taehyung pats Jimin on the chest and heads over to the cashier. "Hi, cutiee~ Can we pleaaaaasseee get a discount??" Taehyung says as high-pitched as possible, but ends up sounding cringe-worthy all while poking out his bottom lip.

The old cashier ends up falling for Taehyung's game and starts taking out a 75% discount, but because Jimin has to always be a party pooper, and ruin everything, he tries to do better aegyo than Taehyung by putting hia fists up to his face and pretending to be a little kitten.

"MEW! MEW MEW! PLEASE MAKE IT 85%! MEW MEW!" Jimin says, also trying to sound high pitched.

But instead of making the discount higher, the cashier makes it lower by 25%.

"Jimin, just stop now before we don't get any discount at all."

"Okay."

The two pay for their baby clothes, and head out of the store back to Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK WE'RE HOME!!"

---To be continued...---

TY..
Jimin ruins everything..
And I'll try to update at least once a week.
Shoutout to Hersheys™ for giving me something to eat while making this chapter. ;)
Byee.. And, I love reading comments.
P.S. I always update around 2 AM EST.
P.P.S. Jimin is a drama queen.