In Trouble -- Chapter Five

BRUH 2.3K VIEWS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡
---

     "JUNGKOOK I'M HOME!" V screams.

    "JUNGKOOKIE I'M HOME, TOO!!" Jimin screams also.

    Jungkook runs out of his room and into Taehyung's arms. "Taehyung-oppa! I missed you," Jungkook says, still hugging Taehyung. "So what color did you two end up buying?"

"Pink." Taehyung swiftly replies, handing Jungkook the bag.

"Actually we bought both pink, and blue," Jimin says, eyeing Taehyung, "and I got us a 50% discount."

Jungkook ignores Jimin's self-boasting and looks through the bags of clothes. Taehyung and Jimin watch him intently, trying to decipher the look on his face. Jungkook puts down the clothes and walks away.

"Wha??" Jimin says dumbfoundedly.

"Stay here, I'll go see what's with him." Taehyung insists.

-

"Jungkook-ah, Jungkook-ah what's wrong?" Taehyung says, slowly opening his door.

"Ta-Tae-Taehyu," Jungkook sniffles, "y-you bough-t the wro-wrong sizes. Y-you spent m-most of the baby's funding for the baby's room."

"I did? But, I got a 50% discount."

"Yeah, 50% off of a one million won (about 840 USD). That's a lot of money, Taehyungie."

"Well... We could ask Bang-PD-Nim for a little raise," Taehyung suggests, "but, does he even know about the baby?"

"I guess we'll find out..."