Chapter Six-- Yoonmin + Problems

Author's Note: oh my gootness  ouo i cannot believe how big this fanfic has gotten???? :O

tank u all so much 4 reading! :D

---

"Does he even know that I'm pregnant?"

"I guess we'll find out..."
~

*Meanwhile out in the livingroom*

"YOOOOOOOOOONGIIII!!~ WHERE ARE YOU??" Jimin says, shouting to the top of his lungs.

"The swag master has arrived!!" Yoongi says, shaking his hands in the air like he don't care.

"Where is Hobi!??!" Jimin shouts back.

"Chimmie i have no time for these shenanigans!"

Suddenly Hobi comes galloping into the room with kimchi fried rice and Namjoon at his side. "Jimin," he says, "what is popping?!" 

"I have a plan!" Jimin says, ushering them around in a cult circle.

Jimin explains his plan to steal Jungkookie from the alien and send him back into space. The others look at him like he's crazy, Jimin starts flexing his pecks and daydreaming about Jungkook's belly button. He explains that he and the boyz have to make a rocket ship out of toilet paper rolls and stick V into it so that by process of elimination, Kookie has to be with Jimin.

The other boys look at him as if they saw beyonce. All at once they shout, "JIMIN! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!"

Yoongi, lurking in the corner with Jin, suddenly starts writing an angry rap song about his fake first love with Jimin. (AKEKEK)

Jimin realizes that he loves kookie and his suga daddy so he decides that he will marry them both when V is back in space.

Jimin stands at the studio door for several seconds before yoongster turns around and screams in terror.

Then they make out and are now bffs because bighit no like gay.

"Yoongster.." Jimin breathes, "So about that plan... I think we should hold that off for a bit ;)))"

Young nods his head and then they make rad jams in the sunset.

Author's Note PT. 2 //

OML it's been like 2 years! i love u all! my writing has got a lot better and i'm so thankful for all of u readignigngui

bts has gotten so big and I'm so proud of them :')

i still remember their bangtan bombs and V chat videos! Jin eats was the tru mvp 

thank u all for reading! i hope you continue to dooo soooo byyye ttyl :D