Chapter One

'Good enough...' Shia whispered as she sat in their bed with chocolate fingers staining his papers. Jamal waited for her genuine opinion. 'That's one Hell of a thing to be, Mal. To me, you are perfect.' Her lips fell to kiss him in a show of complete support.

No, Jamal is not straight. He is, however, bisexual when it comes to this beautiful girl in front of him.

'Maybe, you should just venture into the Rock genre. That will surely piss off that uppity father of yours.' Shia licked the chocolate from her fingers to avoid getting it on their bedsheets.

Jamal grabbed her wrist and pulled her fingers into his mouth one by one. He watched her mouth open in a perfect O and the hazel eyes soon swarmed with passionate emotions. It sent chills down his spine to his very core.

'How many times?'

'Three. Don't you think you overdo it? I mean, I could be full of babies by now. Jamal, please.'

Shia placed her hands on Jamal's shoulders as he planned to tackle her onto her back. He kept her locked up in this room for two days straight so he could impregnate her.

No, Jamal wasn't trying to prove his worth to his father by doing this. Shia really wanted to have a cute, chubby baby that she saw her friends showing off seeing as they were already having babies at young ages. Her mission in life was to love this man in whatever way he needed and to have babies, lots of babies.

Oh, she also wanted to explore all levels of the multi-billion dollar company she owned 'Gisele'. It was an organization that bought and sold houses all over the world to rich individuals willing to set up shares or long term properties. Her status as independent and confident was intimidating to most men she knew, but not Jamal.

'Get out of that pretty little head of yours, Shy. Let me love you good.'

She laughed at his romantic statement squashed by his attempt to act sexually.

'If you promise...'

'Always.'

Jamal kissed her softly to seal the deal and the smile that she wore during some of the most amazing times of her life beamed on her face.

'Thank you, baby.'