11. The Call

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the roof. Harry's still sleeping, he looks so peaceful, closing both of his eyes tight, hiding.

I feel safe, like everything is okay. He's fine now, he's here, holding me in his arms under the warm blanket. What am I doing? Are you falling for Harry? I asked myself. I wanted to cry, why me? Why like this?

"Lisa..."

It's Harry, his voice cracks when he says my name. He's weak because of the wound. I feel bad, that I couldn't do anything for him, to make him better.

I look into his eyes, thousands of stars are shining, his eyes are watery as he shifts uncomfortably under the blanket, moving with pain.

"Ouch. It's aches." He smiles in a silly way. God, his smile. Why is he doing this to me? As if he's trying to cover his pain by his smile, like he wants me to take care of him.

"I'll go get you some water." I tell him standing up about to leave the bed when suddenly Harry takes my hand, making me turn and face him.

"Ugh... get some bananas as well.." I chuckle at his command.

"Alright."

"And don't be too long... I can't be alone you know..."

"Okay." 

With that, I walk out and head toward the kitchen.

Harry... what had he done to get stabbed?

I feel useless, there are so many questions and I don't even know the answers. I want to know the truth, I want to know about everything, but how can I figure that out when I don't even understand my feelings. Sometimes, I just wanted to forget it, forget about all of this and maybe try to build a life with Harry.

Will he marry me? Have me as his wife? And will he be happy when I am carrying his child? Will it ever happen? I want to know...

Tears fall down my eyes and I wipe it away, stay focused. That's all I should do.

With a glass of water in my right hand and some bananas in the left, I walk to Harry and put it down on the night stand right beside his bed. He's asleep, again. I shouldn't wake him up.

Sitting down beside him, I sigh. This is so tiring. I feel tired. 

Outside, the sky is dark and heavy, just like me. There's no escaping and I will always be with him.

"What are you thinking?" I quickly shake off my thoughts and pay attention to Harry.

"I got you water and some bananas." I smile, weakly. Truly, I don't want him to talk to me at all. I want to hide away from him, stay in a place where he wouldn't find me.

Noticing me staying silent, Harry quietly sits up and rests his heavy body against the headboard, he then kisses me again, on the lips, the taste, the feel, his lips...

Oh.

It's perfect.

"You hate me, don't you?" Harry asks out of breathe, is he starting this again?

"What?"

"I know... I understand how you feel about me but seriously Lisa, you're my one and only, we fell in love before, didn't we? You loved me..."

"Harry..." What should I say?

"I'm not finished, back in the orphanage, who was your only friend? Me, right? You should know that Lisa, you should know that there was no one in that damn place who cared about you, only me. I was there with you, I'm always there."