The Meeting.

Natalie was still sat on her bed an few hour later, thinking things through of what happened that day.

The time was now 8:45pm, and it was now dark outside. She had heard no word from Phil yet, which probably meant that they weren't ready for her yet.

Natalie then started to think about what Phil said about her joining
S. H. I. E. L. D. It didn't seem like a bad idea. She would have more protection from the Red Room looking for her. Also, she would be able to find her mothers where a bouts, seeing it was all government and things like that.

She got up and started to walk over to the window and looked down. Her room was really high up, over ten floors at least.

There was then a knock at her door. "Who is it?" She called out.

"Coulson." The voice called back. Natalie walked over the door, and opened it to reveal Phil. "How you doing?" He asked.

"Ok, I guess." She answered as she rubbed her hands. "Are they ready for me?" Natalie asked.

"Yep, they sent to come and get you." He smiled kindly. "You ready to go?"

Natalie nodded her head, and walked out as Phil closed her door behind them. He soon directed her up a set of stairs and down a few halls.

As they went farther along the halls, Natalie became more nervous.

They soon came to a set of doors, and they both stopped for a moment. "This is where I stop, it will just be you, the director and a few agents in there."

"Ok, thanks." Natalie smiled.

"It's ok." He said and patted her shoulder. Natalie the opened the door, and made her way inside, where she saw two women and a man standing there, waiting for her.

Natalie walked inside, and they all turn to her. "Miss Valentine, so good that you could make it." Nick said. "I'm Nick Fury." He said shacking her hand.

"Hi." She said taking a seat.

"With me I have Agent Hill, and I believe you've already met Agent Romanoff, or Natasha." Nick said.

Natalie's heart stopped for a moment. Romanoff? She had the same last name as her. Natalie tried to cover up her shock, and nodded her head.

"I've been looking through your file Natalie, and I'm quite surprised about you past." Nick started to say. "Your originally from Russia, is that correct?"

"Yes, sir." Natalie said, still in shock.

"And you were once part of the Black Widow Program, am I right?" He asked. Natasha froze slightly, this girl I front of her was in the same program as she was?

"Yes, sir." Natalie said again.

"You see the thing is, I looked through the programs records and...I couldn't find a Natalie Valentine on the list."

Natalie didn't speak, they were on to her. She had to think of something fast. "Miss Valentine, you care to explain to us why your name is not on the record?" Nick asked.

"With all due respect,sir. That's kinda personal." Natalie said.

"Miss Valentine, in order for us to get along and for you to become an agent of S. H. I. E. L. D, in need to know every little bit of information on you." He said.

Natalie looked down for a moment, thinking on what to do.

"Natalie?" Nick spoke up.

Natalie looked back up with a small tear in her eye. "I never wanted to be apart of it." She said.

"What do you mean?" Agent Hill said.

"They made me join that program. And they turned me into a killer." Natalie said.

"Why did they make you."

"They took me away from my mother. They said I would be their next success after her and that I would become the next Black Widow of the program."  Natalie said.

Once again Natasha froze. What was she talking about? She couldn't be. Natalie couldn't be her daughter.

Her sight went over to Nick, who was looking back at her. "So, do you still want me in S. H. I. E. L. D?" Natalie asked.

Nick snapped out of his little trance, and cleared his throat. "Um, y-yes. Sorry about that" he said, moving his papers around. "Well, if you followed agent Hill, I'm sure she will lead you to our training area." He said

Natalie looked over to Agent Hill, and stood up from the chair, heading over to her. "Welcome to S. H. I. E. L. D Agent Valentine." Nick said just before Natalie left the room.

"Thank you sir." She said, then left the room with Hill.

Natasha was still standing at the side, in shock with what Natalie had shared with them. This didn't make sense, her daughter was dead. How could she have a similar description has her.

Natasha turn to leave the room, however was stopped. "Agent Romanoff, where do you think you are going?" Nick said, standing up. "I'd like you to do some explaining to me. Agent Valentine said she was the next success after her mother. You were the Red Room's first success. What's that all about?" He asked.

Natasha turn back to him for a moment, not answer. "Sit." Nick ordered, pulling a chair out. Natasha did as she was ordered, and sat down. "What was that all about?"

"To be honest sir, I'm not quite sure." She answered.

"Then explained what she said. I know there's something you're not telling me."

"It's a long story."

"I have all night."

Natasha took a deep breath, and moved her eyes to him. "Before I came to America, while I was in The Red Room, I had a daughter..."