The Red Room.

Natalie slowly opened her eyes, her head pounding and sight like something pored water over her eyes.

Her bangs covered her eyes, and she joints felt sore. Natalie lifted her head, and realised she was strapped to a metal table. She moved her head around, trying to see where she was, and could here voices around her. The room seemed dark, the only light was a lamp over her, and was dim.

"Nat?" She heard a voice asked.

Natalie looked over to her right, and saw a petrified Alice chained to the wall in the corner. "Alice, are you ok?" Natalie asked.

"I'm fine, what about you?" She asked her friend.

"Believe me, I've had worse." Natalie mumbled.

"What do they won't with us?" Alice asked.

"I don't know. Look don't worry, I'm sure the others will come for us. In the meantime, stay with me and I'll look after you." Natalie told her, and Alice nodded.

The door soon opened, and the two girls looked over to see four scientists like people, two guards and Iven walking in.

" О, хорошо, ты не спишь." (Oh good, your awake.) Iven smirked.

"чего ты хочешь?" (What do you want?). Natalie demanded to know, trying to move but had no success.

"Я сказал вам, мы вернули тебя." (I told you, we brought you back.) he said.

"то почему вы должны принести мой друг? она не имеет ничего общего с этим." (then why did you have to bring my friend? she has nothing to do with this.) Natalie asked.

"чем больше людей мы имеем, тем лучше." (The more people we have for this, the better.)

"для чего?" (For what?) Natalie asked.

"Красная комната придумал новый препарат, чтобы наши люди более мощным и непобедимым, Красный вдова." (the Red Room has come up with a new drug to make our people more powerful and unbeatable, Red Widow.) He started to explain.

Natalie watched as the scientists stared to move around, taking out medical equipment such as needles and Cotten buds. Alice and Natalie watched in horror as one of the pullout the small bottle of the green drug from a bag, and Natalie stated to struggle on the table.

"Что, черт возьми, ты делаешь ?!" (What the hell are you doing?!) Natalie yelled.

"видя, как ты наш новый лучший, мы думали, что это было бы хорошо, чтобы вы наш маленький лабораторный крыс. как вы мать, когда мы сделали вам." (seeing as you're our new best, we thought it would be good to make you our little lab rat. like you mother was when we made you.) He said.

The scientists all took some of the liquid into the needle, not leaving a single drop of the drug in the bottle. "Стоп! не!" (Stop! Don't!) Natalie cried.

She looked over to her friend for help, but knew Alice couldn't do much to help get. "принять, что один в своей комнате." (Take that one to their room.) Iven ordered, and one of the guards went over and started to drag her away.

"Natalie!" Alice cried.

"It ok, I'll come find you! You're gonna be ok!" Natalie cried back.

Once Alice was out of the room, Natalie turned her attention back to the four scientists. One at each wrist, one at the side of her neck and over stared to pull up her top just past her ribs.

She felt the tears running down her face, praying that her mom or someone from SHIELD would burrs through the door to save her.

Natalie saw the needle coming up to her, all bigger then any needle she saw. "Iven! Don't do this!"

Iven only laughed at the teens screams, and Natalie started to feel the sharpness of the needles entering deep into her wrist. She could feel the liquid rush into the blood stream, and her screams echoed though out the building.

The she felt one entering her neck.. It made her skin go hot, like she was on fire. Her screams became more load, and finally the last one was jabbed into her stomach, and she could feel it go through her mussels, all the way into her bones.

Natalie screamed as load as she could. She skin felt like she was on fire, and it was like she could feel her mussels, veins, bones and organs changing.

Her DNA was changing. Something was being added onto it.

They soon removed the needle, and Natalie no longer had the energy to cry and move. Her body felt numb.

The other guard came over, and flung her over his shoulder, carrying away. "Вы всегда будет нашим первым Натали Романова. просто подождать и посмотреть, что вы сможете сделать с этой властью." (you will always be our first Natalie Romanoff. just wait and see what you'll be able to do with this power.) Iven laughed as Natalie was carried away.

They soon stopped at a familiar door, the room Natalie grew up in as a kid. The man opened the door and chucked her in, and Natalie fell to the floor.

Once he left, she heard someone run over to her. "Natalie! Oh my god, what did they do to you?" Alice cried with worry.

"I don't know, but I guess we'll find out soon." Natalie answered, pulled herself to one of the bed with the help of Alice.

"Where are we?" Alice asked.

"Where I grew up. The Red Room."