A/N

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for not updating this story for god knows how long. But there are a number of reasons for this....
1) since the point of not updating this story, I have gone through AS/A level exams to get into university, and I've just finished my first uni year, I'm sorry but my education comes before watts app. I also had to learn to drive a car which took me away from this for a couple of months.
2) I've been dealing with a lot of mental health and personal issues, and as a result of some of the comments I've gotten on this story (ones who like to harshly pull up every mistake I make even though I've clearly pointed out that I have a learning disability) hasn't been helping my mental health issues.

3) I don't have inspiration for this story anymore. The character of Natalie was my first ever OC for marvel fan fiction/role play/fan art. I created her when I was 15, I am now 19 and this character has had some drastic changes and developments. The version of Natalie now wouldn't work for this story, so I don't see the point of continuing this. As is, from the dramatic changes that have been made to her, I will be doing a new book based around this character, and since I now have the whole summer of no work, I plan on writing through most of the avengers films and other MCU films that I think my oc would be good in, so look out for that!

Thank you to those who have been here since day 1, I couldn't have done it without your kind words and support!