DNA.

The three girls made their way down the hall to meet Fury. They were all excited about going on a mission together, mainly Natalie, as it was her first as a SHIELD agent and not as an assassin.

"So Natalie, what was going on with you and Seth back there?" Brook asked.

"Nothing, we were just talking and training." She answered.

"Yeah right. Admit it, you like him!"

"How can I? I've only just met the guy." Natalie said.

"We can tell by the way you looked at him. And by the way he looked at you." Ava told her as the walked along.

"The way he looked at me?" Natalie asked in confusion.

"Yeah! He was totally checking you out!" Brook laughed.

"I don't know you guys. I might be good with a gun or fighting. But with boys-"

"We'll help you out. When we get back from our mission, we'll give you all the advice you need." Brook said.

The three of them came to the doors of the room where they were meeting Fury and a few other people. They came walking in, and saw Fury, Agent Hill and to Natalie's great surprise...the Avengers!

Natalie didn't want to show her shock, so she looked back to Fury who was going over some files. "The girls have arrived, sir." Agent Hill informed him.

"Thank you." Fury said, putting down a piece of paper. "Agent Stark, Brown (made up name for Ava)..." He paused a moment, glancing at Natasha then back to Natalie. "Valentine."

Natalie moved her head down, feeling intimidated by what had just happened. "SHIELD believe you are now capable of going out into a more dangerous field. We have decided to send you on a mission that's very important."

"But sir, Agent Valentine has only been with us for two weeks. How is she ready?" Hill asked.

"With how I've seen her fight and defeating agent Brown, I believe she is capable enough to head out in the field." Fury asked.

"How important is this sir?" Ava asked.

"Well it's not 'end of the world' important. However it could get the country into a bit of a mess." He answered.

"And what is it we have to do?" Brook asked the next question.

"Well we have received word that a couple men from HYDRA have smuggled a number amount of highly toxic chemicals into the country to attack the White House. We need you three to make sure they stop the attack and make sure the President and his family are safe." Fury explained.

"So why are our patents and Avengers here?" Brook asked.

"You're first big mission. I want to be there when my girl goes out to face the bad guys." Tony smirked. Most of the people in the room let out a small laugh, all except Natalie and Fury.

"So when are we gonna do this?" Natalie asked.

"Tomorrow morning. We need you to perform a medical examination so we know your healthy enough to do this." Nick said, and the girls nod.

Fury and Maria headed to a set of doors to the side of the room, with Brook, Natalie and Ava following with the Avengers behind them. They all headed into a hospital-like room, with three chair in the middle. The three girls sat down in the order they came in, and the others went into an extra room with a window so they could see what was happening.

A few doctors soon came in, and started to hook the three teenagers with wires and pumps.  Natalie slightly flinched as a needle went into her wrist that was going to take blood, and all the doctors went to where the others were, and began.

Natalie could feel the blood running out of her. She took deep breaths with a mask over her mouth and pads on her chest to monitor her heart, and a few over her body to find a pulse.

Natalie looked over at the adults, and saw that Steve, Natasha and Clint were looking at her while the others were looking at the monitors.

"Hand on a sec." One doctor said.

"What is it?" Fury asked getting all their attention.

"There's something odd about agent Valentine's blood."

"What do you odd?" Natasha asked, growing concern.

"Her DNA code. I've seen it before." The doctor said.

"That's impossible, she's been here for two weeks." Maria said.

"Well, I'll have to have a closer look tonight, have a look at her blood relatives." He said.

Natasha started to become worried. If he looked at Natalie's DNA, he could see is she was her mother or not.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on that night, as the doctor said, he went and looked over Natalie's blood.

He went through her history with family, illness and other things he could find out about it

After about three hours of looking, he final made a connection.  "Oh my god."

He soon went walking down the dark hall, as it was night. He came to a door in the middle of the hall, and knocked on the door.

"Doctor, what can I do for you?" Natasha asked as she opened the door.

"I've brought you Natalie Valentine's file." He said, handing her it.

"Why are you showing me this?"

Dow the hall, Natalie walked quietly down the hall after watching a few films with Brook and Ava. She soon stopped when she heard the two talking and listened in.

"Because I've found out why Natalie's blood looks familiar." Natalie listened closer as she hid behind the wall. "Agent Romanoff...Agent Valentine is your daughter."