Get out! (Warning: death of charater!)

Natasha helped Natalie into the vents, following after her. She made her go I front so she could see if she was fine, and they quietly moved through the vents.

"What about Alice?" Natalie asked, looking over her shoulder to her mom.

"Don't worry, Seth's gone to find her." Natasha said.

"What? Seth's here?"
The
"Yes, keep going before we're seen."

Natalie kept moving on, until they both came across Seth and Alice near the entrance of the vents. "Alice? Are you ok?!" Natalie asked with worry. However, Alice said nothing, giving her a look of fear.

Natalie didn't know what to do at that. It hurt her. Seth pushed Alice to go on, him following as well as Natalie and Natasha. Natalie's mind was blank, her own best friend was scared of her!

They soon made it to the end of the vents, and jumped down to the court yard near the gate. It was so cold out, as it was snowing, and you could see your breath. Accept for Natalie, now she had that new drug in her, it was like she couldn't feel the cold anymore.

Then, a loud bang could be heard. All four of them covered their ears from the shocking sound and continued to run for their lives.

"How are we gonna get out?!" Seth yelled.

"Stark should be here! Where the hell is he?!" Natasha yelled back. She kept pushing Natalie on, wanting her daughter out of the horrible building.

"But we don't know the way out!" Alice said with worry.

"I do." Natalie spoke up. "These vent lead to the back entrance, we can easily get out if we stay quiet."

Natalie looked at them, Seth and Alice a little worried on what to do, however Natasha seemed calm about the situation.

"Ok. Natalie, you lead the way, Alice and Seth, you two stay in the middle invade something happens, I'll stay at the back." Natasha said.

The three teens nodded, and Natalie started to lead the way.

The gents were still cold and small, and it was hard for them to not make a sound while moving.

Natalie's body still felt like it was on fire, sweat dripping down her forehead. She had to get this drug out of her. She needed to!

It was not long before they came to the end of the vent, and Natalie sighed in relief as she saw the light from the snowy day outside.

She undid the bolts, and one by one they jumped out into the snow. No one was there, which was good, but also bad as Stark wasn't there. "Where are they?" Alice asked.

"They should be here-" Seth was soon cut of, as a gun shot was heard near the four of them. Out of instincts, all four of the ducked down, resting back against the wall near them.

"расстреливать на месте !!" (Shot on sight!)

Natasha kept a tight grip on Natalie, not prepared to loose her child again. "We have to get out here!"

"Where the hell is Stark!!" Seth yelled.

"Stark, do you copy?" Natasha said in her ear piece. "Stark! Where the hell are you!?"

"Calm it red head! Look up!"

The four of them lifted their heads, sighs of relief leaving them as Tony flew down with Clint, fireing as the Red room agents. "Nat, Seth! You two get the girls out of here!" Clint ordered.

With no questions asked, they got up from their spots and ran to the S.H.I.E.L.D jet they arrived in. Natalie stayed close to her mother, and Alice tried to keep up with the two assassins.

Natalie kept running, until she heard something no one ever want to here....a scream and a gun shot.

She froze...who was it?

Was it Seth?

Was it her mom?

Was it Alice?

Natalie stopped and turned, and to her horror, she saw them on the floor in a pool of blood...Alice!

"Alice!" She cried out, running over to her and fell to her knees. "Oh god Alice!"

Alice was still. Not moving. Cold and pale.

"No! Alice don't you dare do this to me!" Natalie cried, but reserved no reply. "Alice?" Nothing.

Natalie went cold, eyes dripping with tears....she was gone.

Natalie could then feel the hands of Clint on her arms pulling her back. "No! No don't! Let me go!"

"Natalie, there's nothing you can do."

"No! I can't leave her!"

Natasha came running over to help, and they all kept moving until they were on the jet.

"ребенок, смотрите на меня." (Baby, look at me.) Natasha said calm, placing both her hands on Natalie's cheeks to calm her down.

"мы должны вернуться маму, у нас есть, чтобы получить ее!" (We have to go back momma, we have to get!) Natalie cried, her eyes blood shot and tears running.

"конфетка она ушла, нет ничего мы можем сделать." (Sweetie she's gone, there's nothing we can do.) she said as a small tear came to Natasha's eye. All the avengers that were with them sat in sadness and confusion, not understanding what the two Russians were saying.

"нет! Я обещал заботиться о ней ... Я-я-promised- или " (no! I promised to look after her...I-I or-promised-) Natalie could no longer talk, her throat sore from crying, and Natasha pulled her into a tight embrace, wishing she could o something to take away her pain.

Natalie kept sobbed.

She lost her best friend...