Chapter 4

I'm back again and that too... so soon... with a new chapter of about more than 3650 words. That's a lot friends. So read it and I hope you'll enjoy. Thanks for your votes and comments, I really appreciate when you guys talk to me and each time you press the button - vote, I feel like jumping in joy... really. :D

_____________________________________

_______________________________________________

"That's your son??" She questioned foolishly and still utterly shocked. At the same time she wondered why hadn't this possibility came into her mind earlier. Oh yes, she was drunk as a bat to think that far... or think this close and normal instead of the dramatic solution of the new insanely neighbor of theirs being a child kidnapper and so on.

Evan took a very deep breath. He gritted out, "Yes, that baby inside my home is my son - my own flesh and blood. And I'm his father."

Ramona's tongue felt really limp inside her mouth as Evan tilted his head a little, his nose went a little red. It would have looked solely cute and not dangerous if Ramona didn't know it to be as a sign of his growing - in an abnormal rate - anger.

"But, can you prove that?" Immediately Ramona felt like she was on the edge of a violent asthma attack. It would have been better if she had shoved a foot inside her mouth.

Where the hell had her brain went for vacationing? She thought bewildered. Definitely Harry and Billy had taken it with themselves. Those bastards!

As she noticed how a vein popped and ticked upon Evan the devil... the dad with a hunk factor's unshaved... stubbly jaw, which would have looked lick worthy if not for the grim ripper expression he wore.

"Do you want me to bring my son's birth-certificate or the DNA test reports that would match to mine?" Evan was on the brink of bursting out of his skin and burst he did, the next moment. "Answer me DAMN IT!" He yelled at her face.

Ramona slid past him and dragged her shaking form to make a run for her home. She hated it, she freaking hated it when someone shouted like that at her face. It made her feel so little, so unworthy, so undeserving to be alive and happy.

Those emotions, she didn't want to bring them back but at moments like this all controls in her system to leash such vile thoughts would crumble pathetically. And she knew the nightmares would return too, more vicious than other nights. Seemed like her only savior for tonight would be the bartender who would push towards her shots... after shots... after shots of tequilas.

She had nearly manged to move a few feet away when Evan decided to grab her wrist and tug her back with force. Ramona kept her face turned sideways, away from the view of Evan. She knew he would revel on her teary eyes, feel victorious and more powerful. She didn't want to experience that sight of sick dominance yet again in her life.

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evan furrowed his brows as he realized her fragile wrist was trembling in his grip. She was visibly shaking. Good thing!

If she was scared, she wouldn't dare to spy on him again with the crazy, nonsensical ideas and would leave him and his son alone. Evan wanted peace and quite... and he would make sure these siblings got crafted that fact into their tiny shell sized brains.

To add more affect to the fear that he surely had ingrained in this stupid girl, Evan leaned in towards the side of her face which was covered in her tangled mess of colorful hair.