Chapter 1 - my name is Edmund.

"Edmund, what in the world is wrong with you?"
That's my mother. She likes to think of herself as a queen because my friends and coworkers call me a prince. I'm not an actual prince, by the way. I'm just a business man with fourteen companies on my shoulders, not including its branches. It's been very easy finding employees and coworkers but the only thing I'm not sure of is Don Patricia. She wants to partner with my company but I strongly object. Well there's another thing I'm not sure of; a wife. It has been very difficult finding a suitable bride or at least someone I can and will love. My mom is right. What in the world is wrong with me? This is the eleventh time in one year that I've left a woman at the altar. When I'm asked to say 'I do', I just can't. Probably because they're all the same and not the right ones for me. My mother won't and doesn't understand me either. I'm not a cassanova or someone who toils with girls and leaves them. I'm not like that. I respect girls a lot. I just haven't found the right one yet. The one I'll love and cherish and keep in my heart, till death do us part. She's out there somewhere. I know it. I'm yet to meet her but I feel like I already have.