Chapter 3 - my headache

I don't like thinking too much because I'm afraid I'll get a headache and be asked to stay at home. I visisted my sister in school that day although she hates it when I do. She thinks I get all the attention from her friends but I don't care. For the first time she was actually happy to see me. And I was too. But I didn't take too long and left for the office. But my day was ruined when my mom called and said that my brother had returned. I rushed home to see him and I wished that I didn't.

"Hello brother. Good to see you again." Says Kenneth.

Kenneth is my brother. I'm only two years older than him. I guess my parents were in a hurry. He's a potter. He owns one of the biggest art galleries in the states. And with his board on his tail to bring out a new piece, he still has time to mess around with women. I don't know what they see in that guy, probably just his money. Well at least he's happy. And that's one thing I've being trying to achieve for a very long time now, to make my family happy. Wait.. did I just sneeze? I think I have a headache. I better tell my mom about it before it gets worse.

"I have to go to work tomorrow." I said.

"No way." Said my mom "You have to stay here and call a doctor to check on you."

"I'll probably be fine in the morning. Let me just sleep it off okay. Nothing to worry about."

I assured my mother but she still looked worried. I smiled and she smiled back. As I walked up the stairs I sneezed again. And I quickly shouted that I was fine before my mother started to make a fuss about it.