Chapter 4 - I think I'm sick.

The alarm had already snoozed four times in the morning. I could hear it but I couldn't stop it. I couldn't move my arm. In fact, I couldn't move at all. I was sick. My mom came in and screamed at the sight of my shivering body clothed in a blanket.

"My Prince is sick.". She shouted.

She touched my forehead.

"What a temperature." She added.

She called for Prescott and Jenny and told them to call for a doctor immediately. The doctor came and said I had a fever and that I should stay home and get treated if I didn't want it to get worse. So I did. I mean I did not want to die. I called Katie's cafe and asked that they sent someone over to bring me coffee. I thought if I couldn't do anything outside the house then I would let the outside come to me inside the house. They didn't do delivery services but I guess I was different. It wasn't long when a young lady came to the house with my coffee. I had a severe headache and couldn't help but sleep all day. When I woke up, I felt like I was dying. So I wrote letter to every lady I had embarrassed at the altar and apologized. I know. It's silly but I did it. I thought I was dying. Give me a break. After that I looked inside my photo album and tried to recollect every single moment with my family, but my headache wouldn't let me. My headache lasted an entire day and all I could get was hot soup and hot coffee. They wouldn't give me what I wanted so I just went to sleep. And it was just four thirty.