Break ups

*The next morning finally arrived after what seemed to have been the longest night ever. During the night... Peyton ended up sleeping next to the door after she cried herself to sleep because Roc wouldnt stop kissing her neck and cheek after she kept begging him to stop, he finally did. Kyndal and Prodigy became pretty good friends at first, but then Prodigy warned her that Zonnique may try to steal Trevor, and Kyndal became really mad at him, because she didnt want to believe it. Jaden and Breuanna kept argueing over the simplest things, so you can imagine how their night was. Zonnique really did end up stealing Trevor from Kyndal. She convinced Trevor that he can do better than Kyndal, so she kissed him, he immidately fell for her -_-. Princeton and Bahja... o lawd. They were friends, at first... until they began wrestling over Princeton's sock... he ended up kissing her. Okay, Kenya and Diggy slept pretty great after Kenya totally swerved him. Ray and Zendaya... well Ray was still panicking about Roc and Peyton. He couldnt sleep at all. Zendaya kept trying to comfort him, but nothing would work. He was so worried about her. Mariah and Jacob were basically the only ones who had a pretty great night. They became good friends, and they were so caught up in talking so much that they barely even slept. Mariah ended up deciding to talk to the rest of the Normal 8 crew about what she had learned from Jacob. So, after breakfast, she grabbed them and took them all into the living room in the basement.*

Mariah- Okay guys, I learned A LOT about the Special 8 last night from Jacob

Ray- Same here! Zendaya is actually normal too guys. She's here to help us out with everything that is going on. She's basically like our consulor you could say... *Ray had his arm wrapped tightly around Peyton, since she was still freaked out from the previous night*

Peyton- Really? I knew she seemed kinda normal! So, what do we need to know guys?

Mariah- Okay. Basically... well as yall may already know, Roc and Diggy are HUGE players.

Peyton and Kenya- Yeah. -_-

Ray- AND. Bahja and Zonnique are huge sluts. Wait a sec... Princeton, Trevor... did anything happen with yall? I mean you were with Bahja and Zonnique right?

Princeton- Yeah... about that.... I kinda kissed Bahja and I -

*He got cut off by Kenya slapping him on the face*

Kenya- Are you kidding me right now Princeton!?! What the actual fuck!? You went and kissed another girl?

Princeton- Yeah... and we are kinda going out now Kenya... Im sorry, but we are over. 

Kenya- Wow. I can't believe this at all. I am so sick of you and your shit Princeton. 

Kyndal- Wow Prince... what is wrong with you?! She just fought off Diggy so she could keep your relationship together!

Princeton- I don't care! I have Bahja now!

Trevor- While we are confessing... Kyndal... I go out with Zonnique now.

Kyndal- ....0_0.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUNNY!!!! LOL I thought you said you are going out with Zonnique! Dang! I need to go to the ear doctor for real bruh!

Everyone else-......

Kyndal- Wait... Trevor. Are you serious?

Trevor- Yeah. Im sorry Kyndal.

Kyndal- NO YOU AINT! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?! Are you kidding me!?! UGHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Kyndal gets up to leave with Kenya right behind her*

Ray- No wait! You guys cant leave right now! I know yall are real upset right now, but this meeting can seriously help yall out!

*Kyndal and Kenya rolled their eyes and eventually sat down in the corner together far away from Trevor and Princeton.*

Ray- Okay. Basically, Trevor and Princeton... yall are gonna get hoed. They are just gonna move on.