Man Hunt!!!!!

*It was time. It was 9:30 at night and both teams were facing eachother in the field, ready to win. Justin stood in between both teams as he went over the rules once more.*

Justin- Just to refresh, Coyotes, yall will get a head start becuz the game itself was all Jaden's idea. The head start will be by 3 mins. Also, do not leave the 2 mile radius around the neighborhood. Because we are not in the house with all of the cameras, Im gonna give yall these. *He hands the girls on the Cheetahs red bandanas, and the guys get red snapbacks, the coyotes got the same things but in navy blue.* They have built in cameras so that the fans with the highschool app can see what yall see! Also, we put some cameras in some of the houses, and trees along with some bushes and lamp posts, so be careful about what yall choose to do! New rule: Your curfew is not 2 a.m.... yall just dont have one at all. Oh, and Special 8... you all need these! *He gives them all unicorns.* OK. And also, Special 8 members, yall HAVE to tell your secret to your boyfriend or girlfriend between now and when yall leave. Remember, tomorrow is your last full day here! Welp.... that's all I got to say so..... *BOOM! Justin shot the gun signaling for the Coyotes to start running.*

*The Coyotes POV*

Jacob- Come on yall! Pick up the pace! We got to get to or near our posts before the Cheetahs come!

Kyndal- But... it's so far!!!!! *starts to walk*

Diggy- Here, get on my back KK!

*She hops onto his back and he catches up with the others. They all ran as fast as they could.*

Mariah- Hey! Jaden, there's the jail! Come on! Let's go hide right over there behind that house next to it!

Jaden- Okay!

*The two ran off to their post.*

*Suddenly the other gunshot went off, signaling that the Cheetahs are coming and going to their posts as well*

Trevor- OH SHIT!

Jacob- We can make it yall! The house is just down the street!

Diggy- Kyndal, I love you, but if you dont wanna get caught, you are gonna have to get off and run!

Kyndal- Okay!

*She got off of his back and ran for her life. Suddenly... Zonnique tripped and fell.*

Zonnique- OW!!!!!!!! I think i twisted my ankle!!! OMG!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trevor- Oh no!! Can you move it!?!

Jacob- OK, yall two better hurry up! Remember Trevor, according to my plan, you CANNOT leave your partner! Just notify us if anything happens! *Jacob, Breuanna, Kyndal, and Diggy kept running.*

Trevor- What a jerk. He seriously isnt gonna help!?!?

Zonnique- Im so sorry Trev! I really dont think I can get up!

Trevor- Okay, well you are moving it, so thats good! Here, i'll pick u up! Maybe we can make it to the house in time, before the cheetahs come!

Zonnique- okay!

*The Cheetahs POV*

Kenya- Yo! Let's catch these suckas!

Everyone else- YEAHH!!!!!!!

*Everyone on the cheetahs were turnt up! They were so confident about winning, and unlike the coyotes, they were having a blast. Kenya was a great leader, and Jacob was making the Coyotes night terrible. He was taking the game way too seriously.*

Princeton- Okay! The house right next to the jail is right here! Let's go inside Z! ******(KEEP IN MIND THAT MARIAH AND JADEN ARE HIDING RIGHT BEHIND THE HOUSE)****

Zendaya- Okay!

*They ran inside*

Kenya- Yeah! And Prodigy, we are supposed to hide right here, under this porch! Peyton and Roc, yall are right over there across the street! Remember, if you see anyone, get em!!!

Peyton and Roc- OKay!

*With Peyton and Roc*

The two were crossing the street when suddenly Roc stopped Peyton.

Roc- Sh!!!

Peyton- What is it?

Roc- Is that Trevor and Zonnique down there?!

Peyton- OMG!

*They both shot eachother this evil look, and took off running at full speed towards them until they tagged them. Trevor and Zonnique didnt even see them coming from behind*

Trevor- OMG! That's jacked up man! She's hurt!

Roc- I dont care! We got you man! Now go to jail! You can probably get her some ice there!

Trevor- Ugh! Fine! *He walked off with Zonnique stll in his arms*

Peyton and Roc- YEAH! *They high fived eachother*

*With Princeton and Zendaya*

Princeton- Dang! Peyton and Roc are FAST!

Zendaya- I know! Im so happy we are the lookouts! Plus, we can see everything from up here!

Princeton- Yeah! This is gonna be a fun night!

Zendaya- You bet it is!

*With Jacob and Breuanna in front of base in a bush*

Jacob- OMG...

Breuanna- What is it Jacob?

Jacob- I think Trevor and Zonnique just got tagged by Roc and Peyton!

Breuanna- Oh snap! Roc and Peyton!?! We cant go against them! We dont stand a chance!

Jacob- I have an idea... it may not be to get out Roc and Peyton just yet... but it may work!