Mariah

*With Mariah and Jaden*

Jaden- Oh snap! 

Mariah- What is it?

Jaden- Jacob just sent me a text on my unicorn... Trevor and Zonnique got caught by Roc and Peyton, and they are now walking to jail! Yep, there they are right there!

*Mariah turned her head to the street, and saw Trevor carrying Zonnique.*

Jaden- Oh! He texted me again and said he has a plan for getting back, since they tagged Trevor and Nique when Nique was hurt and it wasnt fair at all.

Mariah- hmm... What's the plan?

Jaden- He said that he thinks he can see Princeton's afro in the top window of this house right here! He said that we need to sneak in the back and tag at least either him or Zendaya!

Mariah- Ugh! OK.

Jaden- What's wrong?

Mariah- I just think that Jacob is taking this game a little too seriously! I mean did you hear how happy all the Cheetah's seemed when they were going to their posts?! 

Jaden- Yeah I did, but it's okay babe, we will have a celebration after we tag someone in this house!

Mariah- Okay! Let's do it!

*They both keep low and make their way over to the back porch, but find out that it's locked*

Mariah- Oh man!!! We gotta go through the front!

Jaden- But people will probably see us! 

Mariah- I know, but we just gotta be quick! We can do this!

Jaden- You're right. 

*They make their way to the front door*

*With Kenya and Prodigy under neath the front porch of the same house that Princeton and Zendaya are in too.*

Kenya- OMG. Did you hear that Prod?

Prodigy- Hear what?!

*They listened closer and heard leaves crunching*

Prodigy- Aww shit! DEUCES!!!! *He sped off to the house across the street where Roc and Peyton were hiding*

Jaden- HEY!!!!!! *He runs after Prodigy*

Mariah- Ughh! Guess I gotta do it by myself!

*She goes into the house*

Kenya- OMG. What the heck just happened!?! *She pulled out her unicorn and texted Princeton*

*With Princeton and Zendaya*

Princeton- QUICK HIDE!

*He runs into the closet*

Zendaya- Princeton will you stop acting crazy!?

Princeton- Im serious! Mariah is coming! She's in the house!

Zendaya- Princeton! She wouldnt hurt a fly! She doesnt have the guts to tag us! Plus, we didnt even see her come in!

Princeton- Zendaya! Will you be quiet and hide!?! You're gonna go to the jail!

Zendaya- Prince! Im sick of this! Will you just-

*Mariah ran in the room and tackled her to the ground*

Mariah- I AINT GOT THE GUTS TO DO WHAT NOW!?!?! YEAH! THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! YOU'RE IN JAIL!!!!!!

*Princeton jumped out the closet*

Princeton- Oh yeah!? And you're about to be Mariah!!!!!

*She ran out of the room as Zendaya slowly walked down the stairs to the jail next door. Princeton ran right past Zendaya and kept chasing after Mariah. Mariah ran to the back door in the kitchen, unlocked it, and ran outside. By the time Princeton got out there, Mariah had vanished into the dark woods ahead of him, so he decided to text Kenya to help him and she shortly came around the side of the hosue to meet him.*

Kenya- Oh no. She's gonna run right into Ray Ray and Bahja and find our route!!!!!!

Princeton- I know! And according to the map, Ray Ray and Bahja should be over around here now!

Kenya- Ugh! Come on *She grabbed his wrist and together they went running into the woods*