Unicorns

*Kyndal was sleeping in the room her and Prodigy shared last night, until someone came into the room, sat on the bed, and woke her up.*

Kyndal- Huh??? Diggy? What are you doing here?

Diggy- Look, I just wanted to say that I am really sorry for what happened between you and Trevor. I talked to him for you.

Kyndal- Really? What did you say?

Diggy- I told him that he made a huge mistake, and that even though I havent really talked to you, that you seemed so full of life and laughter, and how could anyone ever want to trade that up? Plus, you are beautiful! He really messed up, and I am pretty sure he took my message to heart... He hasnt spoken since I told him that about 2 hours ago.

*Kyndal leaned over and hugged him*

Kyndal- Aww thanks Diggy! I am really happy you did that!

Diggy- Anytime! But Kyndal... I really hope we share a room tonight. I really wanna get to know you better.

Kyndal- Yeah same he- wait a second... You are one of the players! Oh no no... I dont play like that Diggy.

Diggy- I promise Kyndal, I aint tryin to play! My days of being a player are behind me!

Kyndal- How should I trust you? This is pretty much like my first time talking to you Diggy. 

Diggy- *He reached for Kyndal's hand and placed his on top of hers.* Kyndal, after Kenya didn't budge, and then she later hit me. She knocked some since into me. I actually really need to thank her. She made me realize, that I dont want to go looking for a different girl to hook up with every night, instead, i want a girl who will stay by my side forever... and I want you to be that girl Kyndal.

Kyndal- But Diggy, I still don't really know you... 

*Diggy leaned over and kissed her on the cheek*

Diggy- Just think about it. *And with that, he walked out of the room, leaving Kyndal's mind wondering.*

*It was now 7:30, and after a long day of relaxing, everyone was getting mentally prepared for another long night. Ray and Jaden just came back, since the mall was all the way down town, and gave all of the normal 8 crew their messaging devices. They were back in their normal meeting place, which was down stairs in the basement.*

Ray- Okay, here you go guys! 

*All 8 of them dug in the box and eached pick up their own messaging devices.*

Ray- okay, so these devices are pretty dope, let me explain. So basically, they dont use any type of signal at all, so Justin won't get mad. I figured that out cause last night, Zendaya said that the reason why we have to turn in our cells at night is because they can mess with the signal of the High School apps. These, like I said, dont have signals, so he shouldnt have a problem with it. Okay... all we have to do is come up with usernames for them and put in eachothers as contacts, and we r all good!

Everyone - Okay!

Ray- Oh and one more thing, we need to come up with a creative name for these messaging devices so that the Special 8 crew wont get any weird ideas.

Jaden- Ooo how about we call them Unicorns?!?

Everyone else- -_____-

Kyndal- Jaden... I always knew you were a weird dude!

Ray- Welp... Unicorn it is!

*Suddenly the intercom went off and they all heard Justin's voice begin to boom threw the speaker.*

Justin- Attention all celebrities, please make your way to the 3rd level of the house where all of the bedrooms are located. It is now 7:55 and the room mates are now posted above each door.

*The speaker cut off*

Ray- See! He didnt say anything about our Unicorns! Hahaha Imma laugh everytime one of us says that! Woo! Well anyways, guess we better head on up!

Princeton- Yep!

*The four guys went upstairs. The girls were about to leave until Kyndal stopped them.*

Kyndal- Wait! I have to tell yall something really important! 

Mariah- What is it?

Kyndal- So, I was taking my nap right, and then Diggy walked in and sat on the bed with me!

Kenya- Oh no! Not the player! Ughh!!! I thought I actually knocked some sense into that fool!

Kyndal- no... I think you did Kenya. He said he's changed. He said he wants to look for a girl that can be with him forever, not a new girl every night. He said he wants me to be that girl.

Mariah- Ohh I dont know Kyndal, I think it's just another trick

Kenya- yeah, I dont think he can change that fast!

Kyndal- but guys! You should have-

Kenya- Kyndal stop! He's just trying to get with you! He didnt change!

Mariah- Yeah! 

Kyndal- Fine. 

*Kenya and Mariah started walking up the stairs, and then Peyton and Kyndal walked up not that far behind them.*

Kyndal- Well what do you think Peyton?

Peyton- I say, follow your own judgement Kyndal. We werent there to see what exactly went down and how he said it and everything. 

Kyndal- Your right, and i think he was serious. I may even have a crush on him Peyton! I mean I know that Trevor just broke up with me this morning, but when we were still going out, I've had my eye on Diggy. He's really fine girl. Now I can finally try and make things work with me and him. 

Peyton- Well yeah! Go for it girl!

*They finally made it up the stairs and saw everyone else looking up at the room mate listings. The room mates for tonight were: Mariah and Prodigy, Kenya and Roc, Peyton and Jacob, Kyndal and Diggy, Zendaya and Trevor, Princeton and Breuanna, Ray Ray and Zonnique, and Jaden and Bahja.*