Chapter 1: She Saw Him at the Cemetery

Hey guys! This is my first MARVEL fanfic and I'm so excited! Please be nice, vote, and comment what u think of the chapter :)
Sadly I don't own MARVEL or any of these characters... if I did, who knows what I'd do.
_______________________________

The first time she'd seen Peter, Felicia was taking a stroll around town.

Felicia Hardy, aka the beautiful cat burglar known as Black Cat, was walking back home from the mall carrying bags full of new clothes. She smirked noticing the many eyes lingering on her tight booty shorts and Spider-Man crop top that was barely able to contain her large breasts which bounced with each high heeled step she took.

Yes, let it be known that your favorite thief was head over heels for your favorite vigilante. Felicia always wanted to meet him, but the night she got her gadgets was also the night the masked vigilante disappeared after the battle against Harry Osborn, aka the Goblin. Since his little disappearing act, Felicia chose a life of crime in hopes of drawing out her idol.

Felicia stopped walking and turned to look at the cemetery where her father was buried. Moving the platinum blond hair from her face, her green eyes scanned the graves and landed on one skinny figure. He was a tall male looking a little older than Felicia, with messy brown hair and a face that reminded herself of a lost puppy. It made her wonder how long it's been since this man last smiled.

Just then, his eyes widened as he scanned the area and stopped at the sight of a running man. A few seconds after that, an alarm went off and the man looked conflicted for a second before returning to the grave. Felicia stared at him for a while before returning to her walk home.

That night, Felicia stayed up wondering how the man was able to see the thief before she or anyone else had. Not coming up with any answers, she dismissed it as a coincidence.

After that day, Felicia couldn't help but glance at him every time she passed him, whether he was in the cemetery or walking someplace else. This went on for almost a year.

_____________________________

Why am I doing this? Felicia didn't know why, she just felt like it. Currently, she was leaning on the fences of the cemetery, pretending to text, while giving occasional glances to the man watching the same grave. I feel like a freak staring at someone I don't even know.

Felicia heard a few small steps stopping next to her. She heard a sigh but kept her eyes on the phone.

"It really pains me to see him in such an awful state." Felicia turned her head to see a frail old lady who looked like she could break any minute now. She took a deep breath and smiled. "Used to make everyone happy before.... this." Her voice seemed to waver at the end.

"Who?" Felicia knew exactly who the lady spoke about. She gave a light chuckle.

"Oh come on dear, I know a woman in love when I see one." Felicia blushed.

"I can't help but notice though. He looked like-like some--"

"Like some lost puppy? I know. Poor thing. Peter's such a nice man. Oh where are my manners?" She held her skinny hand out. "May Parker. Please call me May. Peter is my nephew."

"Felicia Hardy. What happened to his parents?"

"Peter's parents died when he was seven or eight, I can't remember how young he was. It was a plane crash."

"Is he visiting them right now?" Felicia didn't mean to pry, but she was curious, and it seemed like May needed someone to talk to.

"No, never found the bodies. Gwen Stacy. That's who he visits every day. It's like she knew more about Peter than he did himself. She's the only one who understood him so well. And when she died because of the Goblin, who used to be Peter's best friend before... whatever he is now, he was devastated. Barely came outside unless he was told to, always rode his skateboard to Gwen's grave, Spider-Man stopped appearing, Peter blames himself for all the losses. Heck, he may have stopped getting beat up on the outside, but it never stopped him from beating himself up on the inside." This confused Felicia.

"Peter got beat up?" May took a shaky breath.

"Yes, he used to get bullied in high school. He'd come home with a busted up face and a bruised eye and then tell me he fell off his board...." May stopped, seeming deep in thought, then brightening up as an idea popped into her head. "You should talk to him!"

"W-what?"

"Peter needs someone new in his life. Someone he can trust that he knows can take care of themself. Felicia, he worries too much about me that he feels he shouldn't talk to me about his problems. He thinks I'll start worrying to much about him but he doesn't know that not telling me makes me worry more. I know you like him, give him time and he'll begin to like you back. Please do it."
"I um, I guess I could try." Mays mood brightened up and she leaned in for a hug.

"Oh thank you hun! Please call me whenever you want to talk."

"Wait, I don't know what to say."

"Just, ask if he could take a photo of you or something. It's his hobby really. He even takes photos for the Daily Bugle, though I'd prefer he'd work someplace other than with Mr.Jameson." The two exchanged numbers and went their separate ways.

____________________________

Later that week, May called Felicia to tell her that she'd sent Peter to get some eggs and that if she wanted to make a move she'd better start following. That brings her to where she is now, which happens to be following Peter.

Felicia followed Peter as he walked into the store without him noticing her presence. She wasn't stalking him, just...seeing what he was up too...while figuring out a way for him to notice her... I feel like an idiot. I've never even been here!

When Peter turned to look behind him, Felicia immediately sprinted behind the nearest idle, grabbing whatever she could find that wouldn't make her seem suspicious of sneaking up on a teenage boy. However that didn't seem to do much considering she'd grabbed panties. What kind of store is this? Lucky for her, the only other person in the isle happened to be a tattooed and wrinkly old woman with a basket full of chips, ice cream, and condoms. Seriously?

Felicia watched Peter leave with the eggs and was about to leave herself when the lady pushed something into her arms. She looked down and saw red lipstick and a pack of condoms.

"Go get him tiger." She said. Felicia mentally facepalmed before placing the stuff down and running after and past Peter.

Felicia waited around a corner for the right moment before seeing Peter. She sexually walked towards Peter (as if wanting to pass him) like she owned New York, swishing her platinum blond hair and licking her full lips. Felicia pulled her lips to a smirk while hungrily skimming her green eyes around the crowd to eventually land on Peter. She made sure to add a little bounce to her steps and straighten her back so her white skinny-jeans tightened around her ass, and secretly pulled her Easter-yellow tank top dangerously lower than it should be.

This alone could attract any man's heart. Yes, it took every man's attention, well, all except for Peter, who pushed past her and the crowd mumbling simple apologies. Felicia felt embarrassed. HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE ME!

A/N: So??? What'd you guys think? I'll publish the next chapter soon. Please VOTE and COMMENT what u thought! THANK U FOR READING!

Also... should I rate this story mature or nah?