5: bloopers

OMG CHAPTER FIVE U GUYS! YA'LL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? THAT'S RIGHT! TIME FOR BLOOPERZZZZZZZZZZZ!

BY THE WAY, I HAD NO IDEA HOW THESE WOULD TURN OUT AND IT WAS A BIT HARD WRITING IT FROM MY HEAD LOL BUT WHATEVER... IT'S HERE SO...

ALSO, IF THERE ARE EVER MISSING WORDS, I APPOLIGIZED BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE WHEN I PUBLISHED AND WHEN I CHECKED MY CHAPTER TO SEE HOW IT CAME OUT AFTER IT WAS PUBLISHED, A FEW THINGS WERE MISSING LOL, LIKE IN THE FIRST CHAPTER WHEN I MEANT TO WRITE AND IT CAME OUT AS NOTHING SO THE SENTENCE WAS LIKE, "though I rather he worked for someone other than ." LIKE, RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU REMEBER THAT...

OKAY SO WHAT IMMA DO IN SUM OF MY INTROS IS I WILL I WILL PUT SOME PEOPLE'S SUGGESTIONS UP HERE SO I CAN COMMENT WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THEM.

.908Hmm how about Pepper sending him to get something then Pietro and Sam taking it and having him find it?

hollowichigo12- For a good prank why not have Scarlet Witch, Pietro, and maybe Tony by having Peter be asked to grab a file or something like that but Thor's hammer is on top of it. Peter tries everything to get the file out from under the hammer until he decides to pick it up and actually lifts up Thor's hammer. He even makes some fake hammer attacks while holding it before putting it back down. Tony, Wanda, and Pietro are sitting around the corner with their jaws on the floor wondering what just happened. What they will not know is that Peter overheard them talking this one day and decided to ask Thor if he wanted to mess with them a little which Thor agrees to allowing Peter pick up his hammer.

ME-OMG I LUV BOTH OF YOUR IDEAS SO I AM THINKING OF MIXING THEM TOGETHER LIKE MAYBE AFTER SPENDING SO MUCH TIME TRYING TO FIND THAT ONE FILE HE ENDS UP FINDING IT ON THE COUNTER UNDER THOR'S HAMMER.

spiderman1fan- 1. Ultron comes back and more powerful than before and it's going to take the avengers, the red team, and other heroes to stop him.

2. Loki creates his own anti-avengers team.

3. Thanos comes to Earth.

ME-I LIKE ALL OF YOUR IDEAS BUT I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH THE SECOND SINCE I COULD TOTALLY PUT IT INTO MY STORYLINE WITHOUT CHANGING ANY PLANS, AND BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THANOS AND THAT GOT ME THINKING "WHAT IF PETER PARKER MET PETER QUILL?"... I ALSO CHOOSE SECOND BECUZ I HAVE THIS REALLY HUGE SPOILER/PLOT TWIST WHICH I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR SOMONE TO ASK TO SPOIL SOMETHING. I MEAN SERIOUSLY... IT'S SO BIG IT MAKES BLACK CAT JEALOUS AND MAKES SPIDER-MAN START FREAKING OUT ABOUT A SPIDERS MATING SEASON...

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING MARVEL HERE...

OKAY LET'S START.

CHAPTER 5: BLOOPER AMERICA... THE FIRST BLOOPER (OF THIS STORY)

FROM CHAPTER 1

Felicia stopped walking and turned to look at the cemetery where her father was buried. She moved her hair out of her face only to have it smack her back when the wind blew, causing a few crew members to snicker. Felicia gagged furiously tried to blow the hair from her face while disturbing the silence.

"CAN YOU NOT!" Peter said, snapping his head back to Felicia from the grave he was staring at, and giving her the death glare until he burst out laughing at the sight of the woman being chocked by her own hair.

°°°°°°°°°

Felicia followed Peter as he walked into the store without noticing her presence. She wasn't stalking him, just... seeing what he was up to... while figuring out a way for him to notice her... I feel like an idiot. I've never even been here!