6: PRANK A PARKER PART 1

FROM Zboy2: Please let Peter be in control of venom cuz he'll be stronger you can say - write that Madame Web gave it to Peter like in the game.

REPLY: I WILL ADD VENOM BUT I WAS HOPING THAT PETER WOULDN'T BE IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF VENOM. AND AS MUCH AS THE MADAME WEB IDEA SOUNDS INTERESTING, I ALREADY PLANNED A WAY FOR VENOM TO APPEAR. THANKS FOR THE OFFER THO! I APPRECIATE IT :D

OH YEAH U GUYS, I AM HAVING PETER AND JOHNNY MEET THIS CHAPTER.

LOL I TOLD MYSELF I WAS GOING TO UPDATE ABOUT A WEEK AGO... THIS IS WHY I DON'T GIVE MYSELF DEADLINES, BECUZ IT'S ME AND I CAN PROCRASTINATE AS LONG AS I FEEL LIKE IT.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT AND PROBABLY WON'T EVER OWN MARVEL...

OKAY LET US START. BUT CAN I JUST SAY THIS WILL BE A LONG ASS CHAPTER?

CHAPTER 6: PRANK A PARKER... AND A STEVE LOOK-A-LIKE?

A FEW HOURS AFTER TONY SLAPPED A TECHY COLLAR ON PETER...

TONY'S P.O.V.

Tony Stark, deciding to finally stop avoiding Fury's orders, was flying around New York in search of the vigilante known as Spider-Man. When the billionaire caught sight of the vigilante, a certain mercenary, and a devil on a building, he flew over to them.

As he came closer, he could see Daredevil laughing on the ground and Deadpool with his hands around the spider hero's neck. Tony landed on the surface with a clank and walked over to them.

"Hey, no choking your fellow bugs please- where did you get that?" Tony asked when he noticed Deapool failing to rip off something familiar, red, and gold off of Spider-Man's neck. Spider-Man finally noticed the billionaire and began to freak.

"UHWAH- I- WELL- YOU SEE UH-"

"Some kid running around town with a collar round his neck asked Spidey to get it off and when he did I smacked it on him!" Interrupted Deadpool, with the largest grin known to mankind showing through his mask.

"Right..."Of course that happened, only Deadpool...

"GLAD YOU AGREE CHUCKLES!" The mercenary shouted before continuing to pull on the collar, then he heard a crack. A LARGE crack, directed to Spider-Man.

"OHNOOHNOOHNO! I KILLED SPIDER-MAN! EVERYBODY STOP! I KILLED SPIDEYYYY!" Deapool screamed, swinging the vigilante around like a doll until hearing another crack.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHY AM I STILL SHAKING HIM!?"Another crack sounded, this time directed to Deadpool. Spider-Man hovered over the mercenary with a raised hand and a deadly look, if looks could kill then Deadpool's wish would be granted.

"I'M NOT DEAD YOU ASS! YOU CRACK MY NECK AND BACK AND IT FREAKING HURTS!"

"This is the first time I've ever almost been ignored successfully." Tony butted in, annoyed by the lack of attention he got.

"Oh, hey, forgot about you." Spider-Man said, even with the mask Tony could tell the vigilante was smiling.

"Har har." He replied, rolling his eyes.

"Oi! A little help, Oh Mighty Tech Master other than me? I can't see where I got the collar off the kid." Spider-Man asked Tony as Daredevil began to get up.

"Alright then."

"Wait... seriously? No catch?"

"Well... Now that you mention it, I was gonna try this one thing on that one kid... but seeing how you got good hearing and shit this will be a hundred times better."